50.

Jude

I'm standing up here, nervous as fuck.

Palms are sweating and I keep fixing my tie that doesn't need to be fixed, just so my hands have something to do. Just so I can distract my mind.

Biggest day of my life.

Most important day of my life.

Finally. I get to marry my favourite girl.

I look over to dad who gives me an encouraging smile. Mouthing that he's proud of me, along with a smiling mum.

Cast my eyes over to Harmony's family who are looking at me with so much love. Makes me happy.

My eyes ghost over the crowd. I can see Harmony's dad who she ended up choosing to invite to the wedding, sat beside her mum.

Look past him and see Isabella a row behind. She's sat next to Rome. Find it funny actually how they're here. Two people that we could have easily ended up with if we both never figured our shit out. But then, if I'm honest, we'd have never ended up with them because harmony and I have and always will find our way back to each other. It was only a matter of time.

They both smile at me and I smile back.

Glance to the other side of the beach where the second half of chairs are. Spot Mel, Harms nurse. Spot Maria my therapist. Then of course Giana and Matt, smiles on their faces, actually looking calm for once.

Everyone in this audience is part of Harms and I's story. They're pieces of our history scattered around. People that equate to milestones.

Congratulations by Mac miller starts playing which snaps me out of my thoughts. My choice. The song perfectly describes the way I feel for her. What falling in love with a woman as wonderful as she is, is like.

I watch as Aaliyah and Toby walk down the aisle first. Hand in hand. Tear up already because it's actually all real and I'm still in shock that we finally managed to get here.

They smile at me as they take their places either end of the alter.

"You've got this bro." Toby whispers and I'm thankful for the reassurance.

Chloe and Gio walk down the aisle next, then take their places beside Toby and Aaliyah on either side.

Iris walks down the aisle with her husband. She shoots me a warm smile as she walks to the girls and her husband walks to the boys.

Last is Jobe and one of Harms cousins that's about his age.

The cutest part is next. Harms niece and nephew who I love just as much as she does come running down the aisle throwing petals on the ground.

It was Harms idea to have them both be flower boy and flower girl and I instantly loved the idea.

The moment I see Mike I tense up. Nerves hitting an all time high.

But the minute my eyes catch on to her. The absolute vision in white. The love of my life. I relax.

I watch her walk down the aisle, arm linked with Mikes, and God. She's breathtaking.