CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

"Their Moments"

Side story

The dinner with the Sons

Tae Pyung gulped when Il Woo and Joo Meok are both looking at him.  "Are you sure? You don't want us to treat you special, Your Royal Highness? Are you sure you want us to treat you as our brother in law?" Joo Meok said. Eon Jin look at her two brothers and look at to Eon Jin. "Joo Meok Oppa... Even though he said it, he still the Crown Prince so-" Eon Jin try to defend Tae Pyung but Il Woo interrupt her. "We're talking to the Crown Prince, Princess Eon Jin... Let him answer by himself..." Il Woo said. Eon Jin let out a force smile, "But Il Woo Oppa.." She said. Tae Pyung hold her hands under the table to tell her he's okay. General Son and Lady Cheon Myeong are observing them.

"Yes, please while we're here... Treat me as an ordinary people like you... Hyung..." Tae Pyung said and he look at to Eon Jin. "And also to Eon Jin... I know how she miss her old life and someone calling her name with no hesitation..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin smile while looking at him, "Your Royal Highness..." She said with her eye smile.

"Haist... Look at this two, they remind me that I'm still single..." Joo Meok whispered to Il Woo.

"Okay, then let's eat now... Eat more Tae Pyung..." General Son said and give him some meat on his plate. Tae Pyung smile and happily take it. "Thank you, Abeonim.." He said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Eomma!" Eon Jin said when Lady Cheon Myeong lead them to Eon Jin's room. "Waeyo?" Cheon Myeong said. "Uhm... My room is too small for us... We have one room for our guest, right? The Crown Prince used to be alone in a room, Eomma..." Eon Jin said. "You're married now, no need to use separate room for both of you..." General Son said. "Abeonim.." Eon Jin protest. "Yah! Eon Jin! This is not the first time you use one room with him, right?" Joo Meok said. "Eon Jin, our guest room is need to be fix so I can't let him stay in that kind of room." Cheon Myeong said. Tae Pyung is trying to hide his happiness.

"Abeonim... Eomma... Thanks for the dinner, I have a great time and also... For let me staying here for a couple of days..." He said. "We're family now, Tae Pyung..." Cheon Myeong said. "I know Eon Jin is tired on our way here... We go inside now and have some rest..." He said. "Oh! Sure... Enjoy your night, Your Royal Highness I mean... Tae Pyung..." Cheon Myeong said. "Eomma!" Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung pull her to went inside.

The moment of silence between the two. They seated in the opposite side of the bed. "My bed is too small for us, Your Royal Highness... I'll sleep on the floor and you should sleep here." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung look at her. "Why? Are you still afraid to be with me in one room, Eon Jin?" Tae Pyung asked. Eon Jin look at him. She already forget that incident but she didn't want to share a room with him because she's afraid that Tae Pyung heard her heart who still pounding and beating abnormally. "Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. "Call me in my name, Can you?" Tae Pyung said in a sad tone. "Arasso... You stay here in your bed and I'll sleep on the floor..." Tae Pyung said and he stood up. "Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin called. "Arasso... Let's sleep together... It's cold if I let you sleep on the floor and... They're right, in the eyes of many we're a married couple now..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung try to control his smile. He's happy but at the same time he's getting nervous to know that Eon Jin will sleep beside him.

To break the Ice and shyness between them, the two decide to play a game before they sleep. They laughters filled the entire room. "Yah! Stop it! It's sticky..." Eon Jin said. When Tae Pyung put a jelly cream on her face because she loss on their game. "Yah! Don't move... I can't focus..." Tae Pyung said.

Without them knowing, Il Woo and Joo Meok are listen to them from the outside. "Commander Joo Meok and Commander Il Woo... What are you two doing?" General Son said. "Abeonim..." The two startled. "Go to your room and rest... Let the two spend their time together..." General Son said. "Arasso, Abeonim..." Il Woo said and they immediately walk towards to their own room.

Eon Jin fell asleep first than to Tae Pyung who try to focus himself by reading a book. He steal glance to her. She sleep like an innocent kid. Tae Pyung smile and put down the book. He cover the blanket on her and gently caress her face. "Can we stay like this? I hope the clock will stop right now, My Eon Jin..." Tae Pyung whispered. Without him knowing, Eon Jin feel his warm touch and heard him. She unknowingly smile but she manage to close her eyes because of shyness she feel.

'Your Royal Highness.... Just like you I want to stop the clock from moving... I want to stay beside you and let you touching me with those warm hands of yours... Tae Pyung...' In her mind.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Oh! Really? Our Crown Prince requested it?" The Queen Dowager said happily. Queen Han Soo laugh. "Yes, Your Royal Highness... He ask his father's permission to stay for a couple of days in Son's Residence." Queen Han Soo said. "I think we don't need a concubine this time... The Crown Prince and the Crown Princess are getting along well...." She added. The Queen Dowager smile happily. "Aigoo... I hope that two will finally confirm their relationship to us... To make me feel at ease... Queen Han Soo, I hove their love story is like to your story and the King..." The Queen Dowager said. Queen Han Soo let out a small laugh. "I agree with you, Your Royal Highness..." Queen Han soo said.

On the other hand, Prince Yu Shin heard the rumor about the closeness between the Crown Prince and his Crown Princess. "This is not good?... My plan will be ruin if the two will fall inlove with each other... I need to think a plan to separate them from each other..." Yu Shin said. "Princess Eon Jin... I underestimate you, Your Highness...." He said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

😊😊😊😊😊 The upcoming chapter is all your waiting for so please stay updated! 🤭🤭