CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO

"Heart of the Future Queen"

Woo Sung is looking at the mountain view as he recalled the day when Sora try to kill Eon Jin.

Flashback

Woo Sung heard the conversation between the court lady and The Crown Prince. He's in the opposite side of the bridge. He saw how the Crown Prince get anxious as he command to close all the gates. He heard the secret code that Eon Jin told the servant. Just like the Crown Prince, he immediately run towards to where Eon Jin is.

He stop when he saw Tae Pyung running at the opposite side of the hallway. He wants to rescue her but he decide not to. "Please save her, Your Royal Highness... You have all the rights to save her." Woo Sung said while looking at the door.

He still standing at the hallway, when he saw Eon Jin is unconscious in Tae Pyung's arms. He also see the blood that keep on flowing from Tae Pyung's injured hand. Tae Pyung run passed through him and he look at them from a far. He try hard not to follow them as he clenching his fist.

He saw Sora, her hands are tie and being drag by the two palace guard. He stand infront of her. Sora look at him then she smirked. "You're such a poor guy who didn't fight for the girl he loves. Get out infront of me, Minister Woo Sung!" Sora said. Woo Sung grab Sora on her neck and Man Bok try to stop him but he insisted. "You and your father deserve to die, Sora! Princess Eon Jin treated you like her own sister but what you did to her is unforgiven and despite on her kindness, you try to kill her!" He said. Sora laugh, "own Sister? She stole my man and my happiness. She's not that innocent as what you think. She's a slut and flirt the Crown Prince to be in that position!" Sora said. Woo Sung anger got aroused. He hold her tightly and Sora struggle to breath. Her face is turning red and her eyes got teary. "Minister Woo Sung, please stop... Let them punish her..." Man Bok said as he try to stop Woo Sung. Man Bok manage to pull Woo Sung. Sora choked and breath heavily. "I hope the royals gave you the punishment that you really deserve! You didn't deserve the love and forgiveness of Princess Eon Jin. You're such an evil person, Sora!" Woo Sung said. And he is about to walk away when Sora speak.

"Just like your father, Minister Woo Sung... And maybe someday when your love for Eon Jin turns into obsession, you will become just like us." Sora said. "I'll be watching on how you slowly turning into monster like me." She added.

Woo Sung heard it but he control himself not to get affected on what Sora said. He walk away from her, 'It will never happen...'In his mind.

End of flashback

"The Queen Dowager told me that you're leaving..." Tae Pyung said. Woo Sung smile and drink his alcohol. "Yes.." He said. Tae Pyung snatch the glass on his hand and drink it. "Please take care of Her Highness. And make her your priority,Your Royal Highness." Woo Sung said in his serious voice. "I'm sorry... I didn't know that Eon Jin is the girl that you're talking about back then." Tae Pyung said. "If you knew, are you willing to give up her for me, Your Royal Highness?" Woo Sung said.

Now, Tae Pyung and Woo Sung are looking to each other. "Don't feel guilty if you couldn't give her to me. In love, one will be the winner and there is someone is the looser, and I'm that someone." Woo Sung said. "Woo Sung..." Tae Pyung said. "I'm leaving because I'm having a hard time to accept the fact that I lose. The fact that she never gave me the opportunity to love her and the fact that there's someone but not me who bring smile to her face, it's killing me, Tae Pyung." Woo Sung said. Tae Pyung didn't know what to say but all he can do right now is to listen to him. Woo Sung smile and tap his shoulder. "Make her happy and don't hurt her, that's all you can do for me." Woo Sung said.