CHAPTER SIXTY six

"Baby bump"

Eon Jin is staying in their chamber doing her embroidery for her baby. She use to stay on it and keep her promise to Tae Pyung that she will obey him and she'll be extra careful during her pregnancy. Her tummy is more obvious right now. Although duck is her favorite to eat, but she needs to avoid it because of some korean beliefs during pregnancy. Wol sook is always on her side. Her second brother Joo Meok is temporarily went home to check their mother and Mi Joo because Il Woo and General Son is always on the King side. Their talking what they're strategy in the western border of Silla. Two Palace guard is still on guard for her.

Tae Pyung is also busy in reviewing some appeals and he's always in the library to study about on how to modernize the agriculture. Tae Pyung thinks that they need to develop some modern equipment for the farmer to develop a good quality products. He's also reviewing the awarding of land for some farmers, this idea is from Eon Jin. She said that it will help to make the farmers keep on doing a quality service and to help them to dream and to have hope for their future.

"Your Royal Highness... The Crown Princess is fit for her duty as the Crown Princess. Her heart is on the people." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung smile widely when he heard it. "You're right, Chief Eunuch. I'm lucky to have her as my Crown Princess... She's a big help to me and to the royal family as well." He said. "Aside on her good heart, she's also make me smile at the same time. I hope our baby will inherit his mother's good and happy heart." He said. Chi Su smile while listening to him. "I know the royal baby will be a good and loving child because both of you, are good people, Your Royal Highness." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung smile.

"Oppa!" Princess So Hee said. "Princess So Hee..." Her court lady called her. Both Tae Pyung and Chi Su startled when So Hee suddenly open the door. "Your Highness..." Chi Su said and make his bow to show some respect to the princess. "Princess So Hee, what are you doing here?" Tae Pyung asked. So Hee walk towards to him and stand infront of him. "Oppa, can I borrow Eon Jin Eonnie for awhile? She said I need to talk to you first before she can come with me." So Hee said. "And where are you going, Princess?" He said. "I want to play with Mi Joo and also I want Eon Jin Eonnie to come with me to see her mother. I know, How she miss her home." She said. "She's been in your chamber for a long time, I know she's bored but she have to obey you for her safety but oppa... She also need some fresh air to breath." She said. Tae Pyung let out a small laugh while listening. "Why are you laughing?" She asked. Tae pyung mess her hair with his one hand. "Yah!" So Hee said. "You and Princess Eon Jin are alike... You're stubbornness and how talkative you are..." He said. So Hee gave him a death glared. Chi Su couldn't control his laughter even the court lady of So Hee.

Tae Pyung release a deep sigh. "Arasso, but I have one condition.." He said. So Hee pout her lips, "And what is it?" She said. "I'll go with you..." He said. So Hee's eyes got widen. "Yah!" She said. "Princess So Hee, the Crown Princess must always stay with the Crown Prince's sight especially now that she's pregnant." Chi Su said. So Hee release a deep breath. "Arasso!" She said and rolled her eyes before she left. Tae Pyung laugh when So Hee left, "Aigoo... My younger sister is still so cute..." He said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Woo Sung is standing infront of Crown Prince's chamber. He's looking at it from the outside. Because of the rumors about him and the Crown Princess and he learned that Eon Jin requested the Crown Prince that her brother Joo Meok will guard her instead of him, he control himself not to come near her again but he wants to make sure that she's okay and safe. "Minister Woo Sung..."Wol Sook said. She was about to give a signal to one of the royal court lady to announce that Woo Sung is there but Woo Sung stop her. "I'm just here to check on her." He said. Wol Sook smile as she understand him. "She's doing well and she use to stay in their chamber so you don't have to worried." Wol Sook said. Woo Sung smile, "Arasso, that's all I need to know. Thanks for telling me, Wol Sook." He said. "She will be happy if she see you. You two are friends." Wol Sook said. Woo Sung let out a deep sigh while looking at the Crown Prince's quarter. He let out a deep sigh before he speak. "Yes we are... But because of our closeness, it put the Crown Princess in a tight spot and I don't want to happen again." He said and let out a small smile. Wol Sook smile while looking at him. "You're such a good man, Minister Woo Sung. I'm so happy that Her Highness is surrounded by good people like you and the Crown Prince." Wol Sook said. Woo Sung smile but he didn't speak.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung smile when he saw Eon Jin was fall asleep while reading at her study table in their study room. He saw her rested her head on the table with a book on her hand. The book is all about on parenting and other things about babies. He smile while taking it out from her hand. He caress her face then he kiss her on her forehead. Eon Jin woke up when she feel someone is carrying her. She open her eyes and saw Tae Pyung. "Your Royal Highness..." She called. Tae Pyung smile and look at her, "You sleepy head, you don't care on your surroundings when you sleep." He said. Eon Jin let out a small laugh.

He gently lay her on their bed and put the blanket on her. "How's your day?" Tae Pyung asked. Eon Jin smile ang hold his hand. "It was okay... Physician Kwon went here regularly to check on me and to our baby." She said. "We don't have to worry because our baby is healthy and also me." She said. Tae Pyung smile widely and gently squeeze her hands. "That's great...." He said. He put his hand on her belly before he speak. "Good job my little one... For obeying me to behave inside your Eomma's tummy." He said. Eon Jin let out a small smile.

They're both startled when they feel a movement on it. They exchange glances and they're eyes both widen. "Did you feel that, Tae Pyung?" Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung nodded, "Yes..." He said as he couldn't believe. "My little Tae Pyung... Are you that happy to talk to your Appa?" Eon Jin said while smile happily. There's another movement they felt. "Woah!" Tae Pyung said and let out a small laughter. "You surprised me my baby... Appa is so happy too and excited to meet you and hold you." Tae Pyung said and kiss her tummy. Eon Jin smile while watching her husband's happiness.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Two weeks later

"Newbie..."The palace guard called. "Commander Son Joo Meok is incharge on guarding the Crown Princess but he's on leave right now." He said to Sora who is disguising herself as a newbie palace guard. Sora silently listening. "You volunteer on guarding her so you better do you're job right, Arasso?" He said. "Arasso" Sora said. "If something happen, call Man Bok or Minister Woo Sung. But don't worry, the Crown Princess is behave now..." He said. Sora got curious, "What do you mean?" She asked. "She's always staying at their chamber just like the Crown Prince request." He said and let out a small laugh. "Oh by the way before I forgot, don't leave your post in the afternoon. She's all alone that time so you better stay on your post and be viligant, Arasso?" He said.

'She's alone in that time... It's an opportunity to me...' In Sora's mind. "Arasso... I'll keep that in my mind." She replied. When the palace guard she's been switched off left, Sora smirked. She's been standing outside the Crown Prince's quarter. "Just wait me, Eon Jin... I have surprise for you and for the Crown Prince as well." She whispered then she smirked.

'You must take your rest, Princess Eon Jin and you're unborn child must remain unborn forever...' In Sora's thought.