CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

"Warm Touch of Yours"

It's been two days when they staying on the Son's Residence. Tae Pyung's first impression to the Sons especially to General Son is now changed. He saw him as a sweet, kind and loving husband and father. He also learned that General Son and his two sons are all loyal to his father, the King. He accidentally heard their conversation last time and it's all regards to the future of Silla, how they'll protect the royal family especially the King and about war strategy. And now, he got confused why his uncle Prince Yu Shin telling him opposite on what he's seen right now.

Eon Jin saw Tae Pyung fall asleep while reading his book inside to their room. She approached him and smile while watching he sleeping. She slowly take the book from his hand and she put it down on the side table. She slowly put a pillow on his neck and cover the blanket on his body. Eon Jin adjust her face and planted a small yet sweet kiss on his forehead then she's smiling while looking at him, "I love you, Tae Pyung.... I couldn't believe that you will love me back..." She whispered.

She decided to walk around their yard and saw how beautiful and peaceful the night is. This is her playground and she really miss this place. She remember their backyard that full of flowers on it. She walk towards to it and look around. Then, she stop and saw the greenhouse that father built for her.

She went inside and smile when all the Calia flowers are now in full bloom. She smell it's unique scents as she's walking at the center towards to one room. "My asylum..." She said while she open the door.

In that room, there's a man made pond with a lukewarm water on it. And it's surrounded by the beautiful Calia flowers and scented candles. This we're she stay whenever her body gets weak after she used her gift of healing. This pond made by her father only for her and no one can enter it except to her, Lady Cheon Myeong and Wol Sook.

Eon Jin take off her shoes and let her feet feel the water. "I miss this..." She said while playing the water. She saw the pale of Calia flowers petals beside her. She pour it on the water and she stood up and take off her dress. She slowly went inside the pond and soak her naked body on it. "It's relaxing... Son Eon Jin!!! It's nice to be back home, Right????" She said to herself. She lean her head on the side while putting water on her shoulders.

Meanwhile, Tae Pyung wake up in the middle of the night and got surprised without Eon Jin beside him. He immediately stood up and look for her. He went to the kitchen, to living but no trace of Eon Jin. He decided to went outside and  still  he didn't found Eon Jin. "My Princess... Where are you?" He soflty shouted. He heard a beautiful and gentle voice of a woman who is humming. He follows it and it's from the backyard.

He saw a different kinds of flowers planted on it. And he stop when he saw a greenhouse in one corner. He walks towards to it. The Voice become loud and clear when he reach the open door. "Eon Jin.." He called. Look at the surrounding and saw a rare kind of flowers that he never seen it before. But the scents is somehow familiar to him. A sweet yet seductive aroma of his Crown Princess is similar to the scent of this flower. He saw a shadow moving in one room. He slowly walk towards to that room. He slowly open the door and got surprised when he saw Eon Jin.

Under the beauty of moonlight, Eon Jin is humming while letting the water falls on her naked body. Only the water cover her body. She's enjoying the luke warm water, petals of calia flowers on it and it's scents.

"Eon Jin!" Eon Jin startled when she heard a man's voice. She turn around to look on it and she got surprised when she saw Tae Pyung in one corner. "Oh! Your Royal Highness..." She said. And her face blushed when she realize that she's naked.

Tae Pyung gulped to see Eon Jin inside the pond with only the water cover her body. He feel that his body is getting hotter while looking at her. He turn around and take off his eyes from her. "I'm sorry..." He said. Eon Jin immediately went outside the pond and she was about to pick her dress when she suddenly slip "oh my!"  She said. Tae Pyung look at her and he immediately run towards and grab her on hand and pull her closer to him. Eon Jin couldn't move because she's still.naked while Tae Pyung wrapping around his one arms on her waist. Tae Pyung feel his ears and face are now getting red when he feel his soft and delicate skin of her. Eon Jin look up and accidentally met his eyes. "Princess Eon Jin..." He called. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." She said. Tae Pyung slowly untie his han bok and he slowly cover it to Eon Jin without breaking their glances. When he couldn't contain it anymore Tae Pyung put his hand on her face and lean her a kiss. Eon Jin close her eyes and feel the warm of his kiss on her lips. Tae Pyung break their kiss and look to Eon Jin and waiting for her reaction. Eon Jin smile with her pair of eye smile and that's what makes Tae Pyung want her more. He kiss her again but this time the kiss was deepened. Eon Jin let him lead her and her arms rested and wrapping around his neck. Tae Pyung lean her on the wall without breaking their kisses. His hand started to travel on her back and Eon Jin let out a soft moaned and her body reacts in very touch of him. "You're so beautiful... Your Highness..." He whispered and planted a small kisses on her neck. Eon Jin feel nervous but at the same time she feel excited in every touch of him. "Tae Pyung..." She unknowingly called when she felt his hands running down behind her.

Their both startled and stop from their doing when they heard a noise that comes from the door. "I'm sorry, I thought no one is here..." Wol Sook said. Tae Pyung immediately stood up and fix Eon Jin and hide behind him. "I'm sorry Your Royal Highness, Your Highness... Did I interrupt your doing?" Wol sook said. The got blushed. "Ofcourse it's my fault... Uhm... It's okay... I will come back later and just continue on your doing..." Wol Sook said. "Aniyo! It's not like what you think..." Eon Jin said. "Yes, I'm just... Helping her to fix her dress... That's all..." Tae Pyung said. Wol Sook look at them and try not to laugh when she saw that Eon Jins is wearing the Crown Prince hanbok and the Crown Prince is only wearing his inner white apparel. "Really? But I think her dress is over there." Wol Sook said and she pointed the dress beside the pond. The two couldn't speak and Wol Sook let out a small laugh when the two are now turning red. "Don't worry, Your Royal Highness... Your Highness... You're a married couple now... It's normal for the couple do the things as a married couple did..." Wol Sook said. "I take my leave now..." Wol Sook said and she immediately walk outside because she couldn't control her laughter anymore.

Eon Jin and Tae Pyung look at each other and their both let out a small laugh. "You seduce me, Your Highness... And this is your fault..." Tae Pyung said to teased her. Eon Jin pout her lips, "Yah! Who told you to went here... " Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung laugh and pick her dress. "Let's go back inside..." He said and gave the dress to Eon Jin and turn around to gave her a time to put her dress on her body.

Tae Pyung smile while recall their intimate scene a while ago.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

🤫🤭🤭🤭😊😁 Yah! Wol Sook... It's getting hotter but you suddenly appear... I hate you 🤣😅

Note: matured content alert!! 🤫