Chapter 2

On the road again

Nesaea rifled through her daughter's drawers as she grabbed everything she thought Pandora would need at camp half blood

Nesaea rifled through her daughter's drawers as she grabbed everything she thought Pandora would need at camp half blood. Once she grabbed everything she swung the duffel bag over her shoulder and took her daughter's hand and pulled her outside, Pandora followed behind her mother quickly and quietly not sparing a glance to anyone until they got to the car. Nesaea threw the duffel bag into the trunk and walked back over to her daughter and picked her up and putting her into her seat in the back of the car, making sure she was okay one last time, she closed the door and started towards everyone else as Serena passed her. Serena gave a reassuring smile to the mother before she got into the car, she smiled at Pandora who just looked out the window towards her mother sadly, "momma said we have to leave again but this time I'm going somewheres else" Pandora whispered to the woman who gave her a sad smile as she carefully took the girls hand into her own.

"No matter where you go you'll never be alone, you are one of a kind Pandora Nightgood" the woman said softly as she brushed some hair from the girls face.

Pandora looked back out the window towards her father and mother, "mommy's mad at me, because of what I did to daddy" she whispered softly as she dropped her head down towards her lap with tears welling up in her eyes.

Serena gingerly lifted her head back up so she held eye contact with the young girl, "no if anything she's proud of you for defending yourself and her" she said with a smile as she took Pandora's hands into her own, "your powers are unlike anything the gods have seen, you will write history with your heart of gold of how you defended the people" Serena said with a wide smile.

Pandora's eyes lit up as she watched Serena, "really?" She asked slightly louder than her previous tone but her face flickered to a sadder one, "nobody will care about someone who inflicts pain on others" she said in a much softer voice.

Serena made a noise of disapproval as she cupped the young girls face, "Never and I mean never forget how special you are Dora, you deserve the world and one day everyone will know your name" she said with a bright smile before she pulled the girl into her side. Pandora smiled lightly before looking out the window to the setting sun.

────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Serena walked past Nesaea with a small reassuring smile as Nesaea walked over to Hermes, Anika and Poseidon, "what the fuck was that Anika?!" Nesaea demanded as she glared fiercely at the woman.

Anika returned the glare as the vines around her ankles tightened slightly, "she needs to learn her actions have consequences" she snapped back.

"So killing her is the answer?" Hermes asked in a confused manner, still trying to wrap his head around the events that had taken place in a matter of minutes.