Chapter 12

Let The Night Be Young

After a few songs had played everyone was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol except the councilors from Hephaestus and Dionysis cabins who were sat with Annabeth and Clarisse, they had opted out of the party games in favor of being the on...

After a few songs had played everyone was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol except the councilors from Hephaestus and Dionysis cabins who were sat with Annabeth and Clarisse, they had opted out of the party games in favor of being the ones to help everyone back to their cabins. If you wanted to you could say Charlie and Naomi were the designated drivers for everyone. Lee stumbled out towards the tables as he called for everyone's attention, "alright to close out the night we are going to play truth or dare, nothing inappropriate. That is directed at my older councilors" Lee said as he made a show of saying he was watching them before continuing, "it'll be nice and sweet so whoever wants to join is allowed, and I say Luke goes first!" Lee said as everyone moved to sit around the fire.

Luke stuttered as he looked around the newly formed circle when his eyes fell on Pandora, "truth or dare crescent?" He asked as a wide smile spread across his face.

Pandora playfully hid her face on Naomi's shoulder, Naomi playfully nudged her making the girl sigh, "I think I'll go with truth" she said with a smile.

"What is one thing you have read about that you wished would happen in real life?" Luke asked with almost a determined expression.

She giggled slightly, "well I've always wanted to dance in the rain with someone" Pandora said dreamily before she shot Lee and Dixie a pointed look.

Lee raised his hands, "don't look at me like that! It's not my fault I don't want you to get a cold" he defended with a small smile.

"I love you Pands but I am not getting sick for you" Dixie said as she sipped on her drink.

Pandora rolled her eyes as she scanned the circle for her victim, she smiled when her eyes landed on the Athena cabin councilor. "Lucas, truth or dare?" She asked with a sly smile.

The boy hesitated for a moment, "Dare" he said softly making everyone laugh and wolf whistle at his choice.

"I dare you to run into the water and back in 12 seconds" she said with a proud smile.

Lucas stood as everyone started to cheer for him, when he got into position Pandora waited for a moment before yelling for him to go, everyone started to count out loud making Lucas speed up. When he reached the water he was already at 5
7 seconds and turned around and halled butt to get back in time, just as he was two steps away he tripped over his own feet and fell face first into the sand. When Lucas lifted his head everyone started laughing as they saw that sand that coated his face, he wiped off his face as he went back to his original spot with a smile on his face. Lucas looked around the circle before he stood again. "I dare everyone to play a game of hide and seek capture style!" He said with a broad sinister smile.