Chapter 20

A Falling Star

As the sun rose the next morning, Pandora was stood on Half Blood hill with a duffel bag full with clothes

As the sun rose the next morning, Pandora was stood on Half Blood hill with a duffel bag full with clothes. Luke, Lee, Dixie, Clarisse and Naomi stood on the hill with the girl as they waited for a few others to join them, Chiron had arranged a few vans to come collect the kids that were leaving for the week. Argus was waiting outside of camp with the vans and a few satyrs who would drive the two other vans, Lucas, Jackson and annabeth walked up to the group with smiles. "Who's ready to get this party started!" Jackson emphasized as he started to dance around with a cheesy grin.

Everyone laughed and smiled, "everyone else who is going home has already taken to the vans and now they are just waiting for us" Lee said as he picked up his and Dixie's duffel bags.

Clarisse was the first to make a move as she pulled Pandora and Naomi into a bone crushing hug, "please be safe you two" Clarisse muttered as the two girls hugged her back.

The pulled back slightly to give Clarisse a warm reassuring smiles, "we will all be safe and if not we'll have one hell of a story to tell you" Pandora reassured as she brushed a hand over Clarisse's hair.

They finally pulled apart but Pandora was quickly pulled into another hug by Annabeth, "don't worry about Luke, I'll keep him entertained until you get back on Monday!" Annabeth chirped when she pulled back to look at Pandora's face.

Annabeth's brown eyes shined in the morning sun, Pandora smiled down at the girl before she pulled her in for a long tight hug. "I know you will wise girl but remember to take care of yourself too" she muttered before she released the girl.

Annabeth smiled at Pandora as Luke quickly replaced Annabeth's spot and wrapped his arms around her waist, Pandora smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She went onto her tippy toes and gently pecked his cheek when someone suddenly yelled behind her, "PANDORA ELOISE NIGHTGOOD!" Serena's voice echoed out around the teens.

Pandora quickly released Luke and turned to face her aunt in surprise, "aunt Selena! What are you doing here?" Pandora asked innocently as Luke wrapped his arms loosely around her waist.

(I don't remember if I already gave her a middle name and I didn't have it written down anywhere so please don't come for me <3 )

"Your middle name is Eloise?" Luke laughed gently,

Pandora tried to swat him away but he just laughed at her attempt, "who's arms are you wrapped up in?! Does Luke know you're cheating on him?!" Selena called as she walked up the hill.

Pandora's face darkened as she slapped her hand to her forehead, "aunt Selena not here!" The girl cried as Selena was finally stood in front of them.

Luke leaned down towards Pandora's ear with a mischievous smile, "I'm never letting you live this down crescent" he whispered to her before he playfully kissed the side of her head. She felt her face heat up even more as Luke unwrapped one of his arms and stuck it out towards the nymph, "my name is Luke Castellan ma'am" he said smugly.