Chapter 11

Who Doesn't Love A Party?

Pandora sat uncomfortably in a leather chair across from Chiron, she had barely said anything since she arrived at the big house

Pandora sat uncomfortably in a leather chair across from Chiron, she had barely said anything since she arrived at the big house. She didn't honestly have anything to say because she had let it out the night before, a knock came to the door making Chiron growl lowly and walk over towards the door. He pulled it open and gave a sudden gasp as he was pushed to the side as Serena and Nesaea both pushed into the room, "why the hell was I summoned here only to hear the foul shit coming from your mouth on the other side of the door?! And who gave you the right to parent my child?! And so help me gods if you go through with your plan I will make you wish you weren't immortal" Nesaea yelled as she got in Chiron's face.

He wiped her spit off of his face with a deep sigh, "no wonder my brother liked you, you two are a match made in the underworld" he whispered to himself but no one in the room missed what he said.

Nesaea got in his face again as she pointed her finger at him threateningly, "you have NO right to belittle my daughter and I'll be damned if you make her swear on the water of the Styx! It's bad enough you think you own her but it's ten times worse when you try to step in and ruin her FUCKING LIFE!" Nesaea yelled once more.

Serena's eyes widened as she looked to Chiron, "the water of the Styx? What were you going to make her do?! You have no right to get her into something she didn't ask for! You people need to leave her the FUCK ALONE AND STOP MEDDLING IN HER LIFE!" Serena yelled as she got in Chiron's face too.

His face paled as the two women cornered him, "LADIES LADIES PLEASE CALM DOWN!" He tried to counter but was quickly drowned out by the two women.

"I HAVE HALF THE MIND TO TAKE HER OUT OF THIS CAMP! But I won't because she has thrived here and my daughter's happiness is a hella lot more important than our differences, now why the hell are you interrogating my daughter without me or Serena here?" Nesaea said in a calmer tone as she stepped away from him.

Serena glared at him as she moved to pull Pandora into her arms, Pandora's lips trembled as she looked at Chiron. "What are they talking about?" She whispered.

Chiron's eyes softened as he tried to get near her, "Zeus said it was for the best if you swore on the river of the Styx to swear off relations with others" Chiron explained as Serena and Nesaea glared harshly at him, "we only want what's best for her! And clearly you lose control when you experience your emotions- it's what's best for everyone" he explained defensively.

Nesaea glared at him as she stepped towards her daughter, "I don't care what you think is best! She's a kid! She can feel emotions because that's a normal thing and I doubt her father agreed to this. So enlighten us on how this is for the best? Because you'd just be damning her to an existence of pain and suffering, so no you won't be making her swear on the water of Styx because she's a kid and she's aloud to feel emotions" Nesaea spat before she took her daughters hand and pulled her out of the room.