Chapter 19

Story Of Tonight

As the red team walked through the woods they started to discuss their battle plans and what they thought were good ideas but not things they would use this time, "and Pandora your job is to keep Luke distracted" Lee called back to the girl snappi...

As the red team walked through the woods they started to discuss their battle plans and what they thought were good ideas but not things they would use this time, "and Pandora your job is to keep Luke distracted" Lee called back to the girl snapping her out of her thoughts.

"W-what? Why me?" Pandora as she ran to catch up with the boy.

Charlie and Lee smiled at her, "it's always his go to plan when you two aren't on the same team and didn't you want to give him his gift early?" Lee asked with a smug smile as Naomi came up beside them.

"I saw one of the campers on the blue team talking and they are sending a small group with Luke so he can't sneak off this time and I think we should do the same just so we don't lose our secret weapon" Naomi signed with a proud smile.

The two boys looked to Clarisse, "send Finn and and Lilly with them from my cabin so they have some muscle and Dixie, Ein from Apollo and Kacey and Leona from Hephaestus and we'll keep Naomi's brothers while she goes too" Clarisse strategized.

Everyone smiled at her as her friends applauded her, "look at you! I couldn't be prouder!" Pandora said as she wiped fake tears away from her eyes.

Clarisse smiled and rolled her eyes before she shoved her away, "yeah yeah, go take your team towards the creek and try not to get killed" Clarisse waved them off with a small smile.

Pandora turned to walk away but turned around and walked back towards Clarisse with a small smile, "Hadleigh would be so proud of the leader you're being" Pandora whispered as she took Clarisse's hand and pulled her into a hug.

Clarisse looked around slightly and when she saw no one was watching she melted into the hug, "thank you" the girl mumbled with a smile.

Pandora lightly cupped the girls cheek and gave a warm smile before she dropped her hand and turned away once more, "Alpha team follow me!" Pandora called as she walked ahead of her team.

"Alpha team? Don't you mean assault team 1?" Lee called after her.

Pandora turned around with a big smile, "no I ment Alpha team because we're the select team!" Pandora called back as she slid off her ring. Lee rolled his eyes as she tossed her ring up and watched it fall back into her hand once it had transformed, she rose her sword making her little team cheer as they lurked away from the rest of the red team.

────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Luke stood with his team while Lucas, Darla, Jackson talked with the head of Aphrodite cabin and tried to make a somewhat coherent plan of attack, "why don't we work around them? They have Pandora so we'll send a team to distract her and take her prisoner while we work around everything else" Jackson stated, "with all that being said I will take the birthday boy and a few others and we will lead the attack against Pandora while most of you will infiltrate their territory" Jackson said as he walked back towards Luke. "Time to shine kid" Jackson said as he patted Luke's shoulder and walked toward a few other campers. Luke felt a smile creep across his lips before he twirled his sword, "alright my team on me! We're going for the water girl" Jackson said with a smirk as he shared a look with Luke.