//[INTERCEPTED COMMUNICATIONS.4]//

INTERCEPTED CAMERA FEED #132 - //OUTSIDE INTRUSION OF AZUR LANE INTERNAL NETWORK  SUSPECTED - SOURCE UNKNOWN//

CAMERA FEED ACCESS GRANTED: ACCESSING TIMESPAN  1522 TO 1631
REWINDING CAMERA FEED TO 1522
BEGINNING PLAYBACK (TRANSCRIPTION AVAILABLE)

[The Commander's office is visible. The Commander himself is present, along with HMS Belfast, both in a discussion. The Commander appears to be in deep pondering, as if the matter at hand was bothering him.]

<Belfast> "...need to decide now. You are well aware how critical of an opportunity this is."

<Commander> "I know, i know. The only reason i feigned being busy is to buy us more time to think about how to handle this."

<Belfast> "Then i would suggest to speed it up before our guests begin creating an undesirable opinion of us."

<Commander> "...Undesirable? As far as I've heard, they are having quite a blast with interacting with everyone here."

<Belfast> "Yes. Except for one of them. 'Alster', she is called. I have suspicions that she was directly ordered to initiate certain actions against us. I've been especially suspicious of her since the moment we met. She knows - and can do - far more than she lets on, for an unarmed intelligence ship."

<Commander> "A suspected spy... great, just great. How 'active' is she?"

<Belfast> "I do not believe that sabotage is likely, even if evidence of her activities surfaces. The Task Force appears to pursue friendly relations with us. What i do believe, though, is that she is attempting to extract certain files about everything related to Hessen."

<Commander> "I see. Give me a status update on that, if we're already on that topic."

<Belfast> "Unfortunately, a majority of the files have been destroyed during the recent Elite Siren attack, including gathered data about Hessen, as well as the blueprints for the weaponry she provided for us which have been stored there."

<Commander> "Of course... As if it couldn't get any worse. We need all of their tech we can get our hands on in order to increase our fighting chance. I initially thought that Hessen's long-term isolation from her comrades would eventually cause her to share even more of her technology freely with us. But with the arrival of the Task Force, this plan can be thrown straight out of the window..."

<Belfast> "That is why giving them the best possible impression of us is extremely important. We lost the few technologies from them we had, and Alster is slowly working her way deeper and deeper into our structures and systems."

<Commander> "Why not simply detain her?"

<Belfast> "The reason lays within Alster herself. To be able to detain her, we require proper evidence - or else the Task Force could react negatively at us for accusing one of them with no evidence, whereupon you would have to deal with two futuristic super-carriers.
Alster presents the biggest challenge for the Royal Maid Corps yet. She is exceedingly smart, quick-thinking and skilled. In every restricted area she enters, the cameras mysteriously fail to catch her. When any Royal Maid, including myself, is dispatched to intercept her, she always manages to slip out as if she knew exactly where everyone was and went. She is also skilled with disguises, managing to even fool Sheffield."

<Commander> "Great. First we have super-carriers, and now a super-spy... But you seem... awfully non-concerned about it."

<Belfast> "Indeed. The kansen of the Task Force follow the orders of their super-carriers very, very closely. The fact that Alster seems to be focused onto very specific files means that she will not interfere with anything else. In addition, the files she most likely seeks have already been destroyed by the attack."