fifty-three; truth

♥

Milo is in my arms.

My beautiful mate is in my arms. He's right here.

Tears sting my eyes as I clutch him tighter. He came back. He came for me. Last night was an experience I'll never forget. All of our heightened emotions allowed us to let go and just be Milo and Nate for one night.

It was perfect. He is perfect.

He doesn't know it but he's my ray of sunshine in a world that is forcing us apart.

I glance down at his peaceful sleeping face. My fingers brush through his dark strands, I focus on his lashes that brush his cheek as he breathes slowly. Our naked bodies are pressed against each other.

Once wasn't enough. I lost count how many times I made love to him on my bed. We fell asleep and then woke up to kisses across my chest, we fell asleep again and I felt Milo's hardened cock press against my back. It was a fulfilling night of orgasms and pleasure and more orgasms.

The thought of laying in these sheets makes me feel slightly dirty but I like it. We can be dirty together.

My eyes literally morph into heart shapes when I look at him. I never knew I could love this deeply which scares me because I know in a year's time I'm going to love him even more, and then in ten years time. My love for him will continue to stretch because loving him is physically endless. I'll always find new things to adore. It will always reach new heights.

Milo stirs and begins to wake up. I press a kiss to his forehead and then the tip of his nose. "Good morning," I whisper against his cheekbone. "How are you feeling?"

He groans. "Sore," his sleepy voice makes my heart quake. "So please, no more until I'm recovered."

The corners of my mouth tug. "Noted."

Milo slowly peels those stunning blue eyes open and stares directly at me. His fingers raise to slip down the curve of my cheek, I shudder at the sensation. "I love you," he whispers.

I take his hand and kiss his palm. "I know," I whisper back, warmth spreading through me. Then I realise that's the bond, telling me how much he's telling the truth. I didn't need the bond to confirm but the feeling's like no other. "I love you too, Milo."

He smiles and closes his eyes, the bond doing the same for him. We lay in silence for a moment, enjoying the feel of one another. After our bodies came together in multiple explosions, I can't stand the thought of not touching him skin to skin right now.

"Don't run away from me again," I say, coaxing his eyes open. "Please. I've been a mess without you."

Milo's lips wobble slightly as he nods. "I know. Me too. I'm sorry."

I shake my head. "Don't apologise. What you went through was traumatic but I want to be there for you, always. Please let me be there for you. The thought of you suffering alone makes me feel sick."