3

I woke up to my parents having a screaming match, yea my parents fight alot. I went downstairs and saw that my mom had bruises on her face.

I ran to her hugged her, then my dad came closer to us and pulled my arm. He then hit me and left bruises on my face and body.

He then pushed me to the floor and he walked in their bedroom, he took his suitcases and left the house.

"Are you okay mom?", I asked while wiping my tears.

"Honey don't worry about me, are you fine?", she asked while hugging me tightly.

"Yea mom", I said while sniffing.

"Go upstairs honey", she said while kissing my forehead.

I went upstairs and curled into my comfy bed, I layed there for hours crying and thinking about what my dad put us through.

I don't know when but I eventually fell asleep, when I woke up it was noon. I got out of bed and took a shower, I chose a simple which was Grey sweatpants and a white tank top.

I went downstairs and saw Ashley on her phone, I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. My mom then gave us some money to buy snacks.

Me and Ashley then walked to the corner shop and we, we arrived and Ashley got us alot of snacks. I waited for her at the counter.

While I waiting for her I felt someone behind me, I turned and saw Trayvon. He smiled at me and smiled at him too.

"Wussup ma", he said while smirking.

"Hey Trayvon", I said while blushing.

"You straight?", he asked.

"Yeah", I said while blushing.

He then noticed the bruises on my face and he looked at with worry on his face, he put his hand on my face.

"Ma what happened?", he asked worridly.

"Nothing I just fell", I said trying not to cry.

"Aight ma lemme have yo number", he said while taking out his phone.

I took his phone and put my number in and gave it back to him.

"Aight imma see you ma", he said going to his friends.

Ashley then called out to me and we walked back home, we walked in awkward silence until Ashley broke the silence.

"Spill it", Ashley said while squealing.

"Spill what", I said while laughing.

"Bitch don't play with me", she while smiling.

"He a friend Ash", I said while laughing.

She nodded and we decided to race back home, I ran with all my strength and I got home first. Ashley caught up and stuck her tongue out.

We went in my house and we walked upstairs to my bedroom, we both jumped on my bed, we ate the snacks and watched a movie.

Ashley woke me up and told me she had to leave, I looked at the time and it was eight o'clock, she kissed my cheek and left my room.

I then went back to sleep.