23

- Nia pov -

- 1 week later -

Keshawn and I haven't talked since last week, honestly I missed him, my phone suddenly beeped, I was really hoping it was him.

I took the phone and checked the contact name, nope it was Trayvon.

*The texts*

N: hey

T: hey, I'm bringing Imani today

N: aight, when?

T: at noon

N: aight, see you then

T: wait Nia can I explain

N: explain what?

T: C'mon Nia please

N: fine later

T: aight thank you

*End of texts*

I got out my bed and walked to the bathroom, I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

After I walked back to my bedroom and chose an outfit to wear, after choosing an outfit I went downstairs an sat on the couch.

The outfit ⬇️

I then took the remote and turned on the TV, I binge watched a few episodes of Teen Titans and eventually fell asleep

A few hours later I woke up and saw someone on the couch opposite of mine, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Trayvon and gasped.

"Who let you in", I asked.

"Spare key", he said.

I then noticed him holding my baby, I walked over to him and sat next to him, I took Imani and held her.

"Omg mommy missed you", I said kissing her forehead.

"She missed you too", Trayvon said.

"Why is that", I asked.

"Babygirl was crying the whole night", he said.

I laughed, "did you get any sleep", I asked not taking my eyes of Imani.

"Yea, and I wanna explain", he said.

"You ruined the moment", I said.

"My bad, but I have to explain", he said.

"Okay I'm listening", I said.

"I'm sorry Nia, that night I was really drunk and I wasn't thinking straight, please forgive me", he said staring at me.

"Tray you really hurt me", I said.

"I'm sorry", he said.

"But I'm seeing someone", I said.

"WHAT THE FUCK", he yelled.

"Shut up don't shout", I said.

"I said I was sorry Nia", he said.

"Trayvon you've hurt me more than once, but I kept on giving you chances", I said wiping a tear.

He then gave me a glare, he got up from the couch and walked out slamming the door shut.

I just rolled my eyes and cooed at my baby, man I missed her like crazy.

-----------------------
SHORT CHAPTER
-----------------------