19

- Nia's pov -

I woke up and walked to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a long shower, I sat in the shower and I started to cry.

It took me more than 20 minutes in the shower, when I walked out I wrapped a towel on my body and walked to my bedroom, I chose and outfit and changed.

Outfit ⬇️

I then took my babygirl and walked to the bathroom, I took her little baby bathtub and I bathed her, after that I put her outfit on and I walked downstairs with her

I sat on the couch and I started feeding her, while feeding her a tear fell down my eye, a few minutes later Trayvon came downstairs.

"Morning baby", he said kissing me.

"Morning", I said.

"How are feeling now", he asked.

"Okay I guess", I said wiping a tear.

"Aight baby should I take Imani", he asked.

"Um sure", I said getting up.

He then took Imani and walked upstairs with her, I walked to the kitchen and started on breakfast. While breakfast was getting ready I walked to my mother's bedroom.

I went to her closet and I took her favorite dress, I looked at it and I started to cry. Just then I heard the door bell ring in and I got up.

I put her dress back in her closet and I walked to door, I opened the door and I saw Diamond.

"Nia", she said hugging me.

I looked at her with teary eyes and I hugged her back tightly.

"Why didn't you tell me about mom", she asked.

"I'm sorry I was going to tell you", I said.

"Don't worry Ashley told me", she said.

She then walked in and I walked to the kitchen and turned off the stove.

I walked to the living room and sat with my sister, she was sitting there crying, man I hate seeing her crying.

I walked over to her and I hugged her, she hugged me back, Trayvon then came downstairs holding Imani.

He saw us and he sat next to me holding Imani, I then took my daughter and I handed her to Diamond, she then wiped her tears and stared at Imani.

"She's so beautiful", she said.

"Thank you", I said.

I looked over at Trayvon and he was smiling at me, he then took my hand and held it tightly.

For the rest of the day it was just me, Trayvon, Imani and Diamond.

- at night -

I was sitting in the living with Diamond and Imani, Diamond was holding her while we was talking.

When it was time to sleep I took my daughter and put her in her crib and I climbed on my bed, Trayvon was next to me smiling.

He then took my hand and kissed it, and I smiled at him.

"Goodnight baby", he said.

"Night babe", I said.

"I love you Nia", he said smiling at me.

"I love you too Trayvon", I said.

He then pulled me closer and we slept.

- next morning -

I woke up and walked to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and walked back to my bedroom, I saw Trayvon still sleeping and he was cute.

I took my phone from the charger and came closer to him, I took a photo of him and he suddenly held my wrist, he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Were you taking a photo of me?", he asked smiling.

"No", I said laughing.

"Lemme see your phone", he said.

I gave him my phone and he saw the photo I took of him, he looked at me and smirked.

"I knew it", he said laughing.

"Whatever", I said laughing.

He then came closer and kissed me, I kissed him back, I then got off the bed and walked to Imani's bedroom, I took her and went back to my bedroom.

I got on the bed and I started feeding her, "my little girl is pretty", Trayvon said holding her little hand, I looked over at Trayvon and smiled.

After feeding my little baby girl I did our usual morning routine, after all of that I walked downstairs with Imani and Trayvon, we saw Diamond making breakfast.

"Morning sis", she said smiling.

"Morning", I said.

"How did you sleep", she asked.

"Better than yesterday", I said.

Diamond then looked at Trayvon holding our daughter and smiled.

"Morning Trayvon", she said.

"Morning", he said.

We all went to the dinner table and sat together, we put Imani in her high chair, we all had breakfast.