11

- Nia's pov -

The next morning i woke up with puffy eyes, I got up and walked to the bathroom, I threw up and brushed my teeth, I then walked downstairs and saw mom and Diamond.

"Morning fam", I said.

"Nia we're you crying?", mom asked.

"No", I said.

I then packed my bags and walked upstairs, I took a shower and got ready for school, I chose a simple outfit which was beige cargo pants, black converse and a white shirt.

I then tied my braids into a bun, I took my bag and walked downstairs, I took some snacks and put them in my bag.

"Bye guys", I said.

I walked out the door and went to the bus stop, Zoe texted saying that she wasn't coming to school, I texted her back, I heard a familiar voice and turned.

"Wussup Nia", Trayvon said while smiling.

"Hi Trayvon", I said while forcing a smile.

"You good?", he asked.

"Yea", I said.

The bus then showed up and we got on, I sat alone at the back, Trayvon suddenly came and sat next to me, he let out a cute smile and I did the same.

The whole ride I didn't say nothing, I stared out the window, how was I finna tell Trayvon that I'm pregnant, I'm still sixteen for goodness sake.

The bus arrived and I ran out, I saw Ashley and I walked up to her, she was with her boyfriend so I told her I'd speak to her later.

While I was walking to my locker I suddenly felt dizzy, at first I didn't pay much attention, the last thing I remember was Trayvon carrying me.

"What happened", I asked.

"Miss Jones you have to eat", she said.

"Yea", I said.

"Your eating for two so you have to make sure you eat", she said.

Just then I saw Trayvon standing at the door way, he gave me a death glare and he walked away, I thanked the nurse and walked out the room.

I raced after Trayvon.

"Where you going", I said.

"Bitch I'm too young to be a father", he said.

"What about me", I said.

"Man who gives a fuck about you", he said annoyed.

"Trayvon you raped me", I said.

"Rape?", he asked angrily.

"Yes you raped me", I said.

"Man fuck this", he said while walking away.

I took my bag and walked to class, I apologized for being late and went to find a seat for myself.

- after school -

I walked out the school gates and ran up to Ashley, I started to cry and she comforted me.

"Ashley I have some to tell you", I said.

"What happened cuz", she asked.

"I-I'm pregnant", I said.

"Nia don't cry I'll be with you", she said.

I thanked her and went on the bus, the bus drove us home.

- at home -

I walked in the house and my mom was holding something, I took a closer look and realized it was the pregnancy test I took.

"Mom I can explain", I said.

"NO YOU AIN'T FINNA SAY ANYTHING", she said.

Just then Diamond walked in the house, she saw me crying and saw the pregnancy test in my mom's hand.

"OH shit", she said under her breath.

My mom then came closer and slapped me across the face, I held my cheek and cried harder.

"Mom it ain't her fault", Diamond said.

"SHUT UP DIAMOND DONT DEFEND HER", mom said.

Mom then went upstairs and packed my clothes, I ran towards her and stopped her, she didn't listen and she threw my suitcase on the floor.

"GET OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE", mom said.

"Mom I'm sorry", I said.

She didn't say anything, Diamond tried convincing her it wasn't my fault, she then took me by the arm and pushed me out the house.

When I tried to open the she locked the door.

I walked to the bus stop, man my feet was hurting, the bus arrived and I walked in, the bus stopped and I walked to Ashley's house.

I knocked on her door until she opened the door, she let me in and I walked in.

"Nia what happened", she asked.

"Ash I'm finna tell I'm tired", I said.

She nodded, I then walked upstairs and fell asleep.