9

- Trayvon's pov -

"Bro chill", i said as Aaliyah was throwing her stuff at me.

"What do you mean Tray", she said while crying.

Man I hated her when she switched moods, she'll go from a sweet girl to a devil in five seconds, she then came towards me and held me from my shirt.

"You slept with that junior huh?", she said.

I instantly thought of the day I drugged Nia, man how did this Bitch find out?

"Man what are you talking about", I asked.

"Don't fucking play dumb Trayvon, I heard you talking on the phone", she said angrily.

She then started to hit me on my chest, "what the hell", I said, I pushed her to the floor and she got up.

"I'm finna kill that girl Trayvon", she said standing up.

"The fuck I'm finna kill you first", I said.

I then took out my gun and pointed it to her head, "Bitch don't ever do shit like that", she cried harder, "please don't kill me Trayvon", she said.

I shot up the ceiling, "do shit like that again and I'm finna kill you", I then took my stuff and left her house. She then ran after me, "Trayvon please don't leave", she pleaded.

"Bitch get the fuck away from me", I pushed her and got in my car and drove away.

I drove to Ray's house, I got out my car and made my way inside his house, when I went In I saw the other guys and I greeted them.

I then called Ray and I asked to talk to him privately.

"Wussup man", Ray said.

"Man I think Aaliyah is on to us", I said.

"What do you mean, you told her?", Ray asked.

"Man no she heard me speaking on the phone", I said.

"Then if she asks deny it the", he said.

He then left the room and went to the others, I left and went to the others too.

Reece then took out his phone, "Man did yall hear that shawty got knocked up", he then showed us a picture of Nia, me and Ray was looking at each other.

"Man forgot about this let's talk business", I said, then Tay started to tell us about a money heist

After he told us I decided to drive back home and take a well deserved nap.

I walked to the front door and got inside, I was walking upstairs when my mom stopped me, "boy where the fuck have you been", she asked.

"I was at Ray's mom", I said walking upstairs.

"Boy don't play with me", she said.

I just ignored her and ran upstairs, I changed into more comfortable clothes and put my phone in charging, I then got on my bed and fell asleep.