18

------ 3 months later ------

- Nia's pov -

I woke up and heard Imani crying, I quickly got up and went to feed her, after feeding her I went downstairs and made cereal for me and Ashley.

"Ashley come down", I said.

"Coming", she said.

I then sat down and started to eat my cereal, after eating I washed my bowel and went upstairs.

I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I then took a long shower, after showering I chose my outfit of the day and put it on.

After that I took Imani and bathed her, after that lotioned her body and put on her outfit.

I took her downstairs and we layed on the couch, man my baby has gotten so big over the past three months.

--------------------------
- Trayvon's pov -
--------------------------

I had just woken up and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and did my regular morning routine, I went to my closet and wore basketball shorts with a white shirt.

I paired it with a white air force one, I then took my car keys and walked downstairs, "wussup mom", I said to my mom.

"Morning Tray listen I got work", she said.

"Aight ma", I said.

"Say hi to Nia for me", she said while walking out.

I took an apple and rushed out the door, I got in my car and drove to Ray's house.

When I got there he came up to me and dapped me, "Congrats man", he said, "thanks man", I said, Ray was the only person I told about Nia's pregnancy.

We then walked in and I greeted the others and we got to business.

A few hours later I left and drove to Ashley's house, I knocked on the door and saw Nia holding Imani.

"Hey baby", she said kissing me.

"Hey", I said.

She led me in and I walked in, she gave me Imani and cooed at our daughter.

It's hard to believe she's three months already, time flies.

"Nia", I said.

"Yeah babe?", she said walking downstairs.

"Can Imani stay with for a few weeks", I asked.

"She's yours too", she said.

"I know", I said.

"Of course she can babe", she said.

"Aight thanks", I said.

"No problem", she said.

I stayed with Nia and Imani for a few hours until I had to leave, Nia carried Imani to her car seat.

She then strapped her into her car seat and I put her stuff in my car and got in.

"Aight thanks again babe", I said.

"Aight", she said.

"Bye babe", I said.

"Bye", she said.

She then walked in the house and closed the door.

---------------
Nia's pov
---------------

I walked to the kitchen and made dinner for Ashley and I, when two hours later I got a text from Trayvon.

I opened the text and it was a picture of Imani, aww I miss my daughter already, I've never been away from her this long.

"Nia", Ashley said walking crying.

"What happened", I said getting worried.

"Y-your mom", she said.

"What happened to her", I said.

"She's been in a car accident", she said crying.

"Ashley tell me your joking", I said crying.

"Let's go to the hospital", she said.

I grabbed my shoes and a coat and we drove to the hospital, when we got the we ran inside.

We walked to the reception.

"Mam is Mrs Jone here", I asked.

"She's just been admitted", she said.

Just then the doctor came to us looking sad.

"Are you the daughter of Mrs Jones?", the doctor asked.

"Yes I am", I said.

"I'm so sorry but your mother has passed away", he said.

"No no no how", I asked.

"She lost all lot a blood, I'm sorry we couldn't save her in time", the doctor said.

I fell on my knees and cried my eyes out, Ashley sat next to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry cuz", she said.

"Ashley how will I live without my mom", I said.

"I'm sorry sis let's go home", she said.

She helped me get up and we walked to her car, "should I call Diamond?", Ashley asked.

I nodded my head, "I'll call her tomorrow", I said.

She nodded and we drove back home.

We walked in and I went upstairs and closed my eyes hoping this was all a dream.

I heard my phone ring but I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

- next morning -

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, I took my phone and called my mom.

*call mom*

*no answer*

I realized I wasn't dreaming, my mom is really gone, I sat up on my bed and cried.

"Knock knock can I come in", Ashley said.

Ashley came in and sat next to me, "I made food", she said, "I'm not hungry", I said.

"Nia you have to eat something", she said.

Just then we heard the doorbell ring.

Ashley went to open the door and a few seconds later Trayvon walked in holding Imani.

I ran to Trayvon and hugged him while crying, "Ashley told me everything", he said hugging me.

"I'm sorry baby", he said.

"How will I live without my mom", I said.

"I'm sorry but you still have us", he said.

I walked to my bed and layed down, Trayvon layed next to me and put Imani in the middle.

I closed my eyes and thought of all the memories my mom and I had, I miss my mom.