7

- at home -

Zoe, Ashley and I ran upstairs to my bedroom and Ashley started looking for outfits, Zoe and I we're talking about the party.

"Guys choose outfits", Ashley said.

We both got off the bed and chose our outfits, Ashley helped us to put on our outfits, she then did our makeup and hair, we honestly looked pretty.

"Thanks Ash", I said smiling.

"Yeah thanks", Zoe said while smiling.

"No problem Guys, lemme go change", she said while walking to the bathroom.

Ashley quickly did her makeup and hair, then she got the bathroom and lemme tell ya'll, she looked stunning. We all went to her car and drove to the location.

You could hear the music from around the corner, when we arrived all you could see was people grinding on each other, some smoking.

We somehow managed to make our way inside, Ashley introduced us to a couple of friends and we made our way to the living room.

"I'm finna go get us drinks", Ashley said.

"Okay", I said.

Me and Zoe was busy on our phones, "Wussup shawty", a man said. I looked up and saw one of Trayvon's friends from the alley.

Keshawn 18

Keshawn
18

Man this boy Is everything, he fine, he smell good, he smiled at me and sat next to me.

"Hey", I said back.

"I remember you now your Trayvon's girl", he said smiling.

"Girl?", I asked confused.

"We not in a relationship", I said glaring at him.

"Aight", he said.

"You still remember my name?", I asked.

"Nia, right?", he asked.

"Yeah", I said blushing.

"I'm Keshawn", he said.

"I remember you now", I said.

We then started talking and he cracked a few jokes, he asked for my number and I gave it to him.

While we we're talking high school by Nicki Minaj started playing and we all went to dance. I was having so much fun and twerkin on him.

The time went by so fast and we had to leave. When we got back home, the girls decided to stay over, we we're all tired from the party so we immediately fell asleep.