26

1 year later

{ Nia's pov }

Today my daughter is turning 1 years old, Keshawn and I are still going pretty strong and I haven't seen or heard from Trayvon since a year ago.

Imani

"Mama", Imani said

"Mama", Imani said.

"Happy birthday baby", I said.

"Happy birthday Imani", Keshawn said.

"Dada", Imani said.

Keshawn looked over at me and he kissed Imani's forehead, he then took her and got her ready for her birthday.

A few hours later we we're all ready and we went to a restaurant to celebrate Imani's birthday.

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

A few hours later we went home and Imani opened the presents we got her.

A few minutes later I fed her and put her to sleep, I then walked out her bedroom and walked to our bedroom.

I saw Keshawn smirking at me, and I smiled at him.

"What", I said.

"Baby come here", he said.

I walked closer to him and I sat on his lap, he looked at me and I looked at him, I pulled him closer and I kissed him and kissed me back.

He then took off my clothes and I did the same, and ya'll know what happened next.
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
The next morning I woke up to the sound of Imani crying, I got up and put on a robe and walked to Imani's bedroom.

"Shhh baby don't cry", I said.

I carried her downstairs and made food for her, I then sat down and I started to feed her, a few minutes later Keshawn came downstairs.

"Morning baby", he said kissing me.

"Morning", I said.

"Morning sweetie", he said while kissing Imani's cheek.

"Dada", she said.

After feeding Imani I went upstairs and put her to sleep again, I then walked to the bathroom and took a shower, after showering I brushed my teeth.

I then went through the closet and chose an outfit to wear for the day. ⬇️

I changed into this outfit and did my hair, I did a swoop ponytail and did some edges

After that I took some perfume and put it on, I then went downstairs and Keshawn was watching TV, I walked up to him and sat next him.

He then looked over at me, "liked what you saw last night", he asked.

"Whatever", I said.

I then layed on his lap and we watched TV together.

A few minutes later Keshawn got a call.

He got up and walked out the room, I sat up and scrolled through channels, until he came back.

"Baby who was it?", I asked.

"It was my Jordan", he said.

"Okay", I said.

With that he went upstairs and got ready, when he came back down he was wearing a plain white shirt and some basketball shorts paired with white air force 1's.

"Baby I'll be back soon", he said.

"Where are you going", I asked.

He then walked towards me, he kissed my forehead and looked at me.

"I'll be back", he said.

With that he left and closed the door, I went to the kitchen and made food for me and Imani.

I took Imani and fed her the food I made, I then looked over at her and kissed her cute chubby cheeks.