17

- Nia's pov -

We both walked in my house and we walked upstairs, Trayvon then put Imani in her crib, we then walked downstairs.

"Thanks for helping out", I said.

"No worries ma", he said.

"You hungry?", I asked.

"Nah ma", he said.

"Aight", I said.

"Go sleep I'm finna watch Imani", he said.

"Thank you", I said.

"No problem", he said.

I went upstairs and changed into more comfortable clothes, I took down my bun and climed on bed, minutes later I fell asleep.

- at night -

I woke up and went downstairs, I saw Trayvon sleeping with Imani on the couch, I took baby Imani and put her in her crib, I took a blanket and put it over Trayvon.

Trayvon suddenly pulled me on top of him, "nigga weren't you sleeping", i asked while laughing.

"I was until I felt your presence", he said.

"Stop playing", I said.

Trayvon then got serious and looked at in the eye, I felt a bit scared when he looked at me.

"Nia I'm sorry for everything I've put you through", he said.

I looked at him and he looked at me, I saw a tear falling from his eye, I hugged him.

"I forgive you Trayvon", I said kissing he's cheek.

"I love you Nia Jones", he said.

"I love you too Trayvon Smith", I said.

He kissed me on the lips, we both watched some TV and ate some snacks, we then heard Imani crying.

"I'll get her", I said.

"Aight baby", he said.

I went upstairs and grabbed Imani and walked downstairs with her, I sat on the couch and fed her.

"Man she pretty like her mother", he said.

"Good thing she don't look like her ugly ass daddy", is said.

"Shut up", he said.

After feeding her I put her to sleep on my arms, once she fell asleep I went upstairs and put her in her crib.

A few hours later we heard the door open and we saw Ashley, "wussup ya'll", she said, we greeted her and she went upstairs.