5

- Nia's pov -

Today I'm meeting Trayvon at the bowling alley with a couple of his friends, Ashley and Zoe are coming with me, Ashley looked through my closet.

"Ash I have nothing to wear", I said while groaning.

"Girls stop whining", she said while laughing.

"Yesss", she said while laughing.

"What physco", I said laughing.

"Bitch I found an outfit for you", she said handing me the outfit.

I took got up and we in the bathroom, I changed into the outfit Ashley gave me and did my make up.

I then got out and checked the time. "Ashley we finna be late and Zoe is already there", I said while grabbing a purse and my phone.

We ran to Ashley's car, it's not actually her car, it's her mom's. We drove to the location with five minutes to spare. We rushed out of her car and we went inside.

*my fit*

We walked in the alley and we saw Zoe with her boyfriend and Trayvon with a couple of friends

We walked in the alley and we saw Zoe with her boyfriend and Trayvon with a couple of friends. Trayvon saw me and walked up to me.

"Damn ma you look good", he said while bitting his lip.

"Thanks", I said while smiling.

He then put his arm around my waist and led me to the group.

*Trayvon's fit*

He introduced me to all his friends and we started the game

He introduced me to all his friends and we started the game. We played a few rounds until I got hungry, "ma you hungry?", he asked.

"Yeah", I said while smiling.

We walked to the food court and we ordered burgers and fries. After ordering we took the food and we all ate. It was getting late.

"Ma should I drop you home?", he asked bitting his lip.

"Umm yeah please", I said smiling.

I walked up to Ashley and her boyfriend and told I was leaving with Trayvon, she nodded and we both left. I got in Trayvon's car.

He drove me home and I led him inside my house, my mom wasn't home, I opened the door and I led Trayvon upstairs. I went downstairs and poured a glass of juice for us.

I went upstairs with the drinks and we sat there talking and joking around, the last thing I remember from last night was Trayvon kissing me.

It was morning when I woke up and my head was spinning, I got out of my bed and realized I was naked. I ran to the bathroom and put on a robe.

I went back in my bedroom and Trayvon was just waking up.

"Morning ma", he said while smiling at me.

"Trayvon you have to leave this was all a mistake", I said while panicking.

"What you mean ma", he asked while glaring at me.

"All of wasn't suppose to happen, I mean sleeping with you", I said.

"What you mean ma", he asked confused.

"I mean I'm still sixteen", I said avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean your sixteen", he said angrily.

"I'm sorry", I said while sobbing.

"Bitch I could be in big trouble for this", he said shouting.

"I'm sorry", I said.

He then punched me on the face and left my house. I stayed like that for a few minutes until I got ready for school. I went in the bathroom and used foundation to cover the bruise.

I then took my school bags and went downstairs.