Episode 1

ARUSHI

I was on my way back to home from office. I just get down from my car ,and had reached my flat. While opening the door, I heard a noise from the opposite flat that a baby was crying when their parents were fighting with each other, immediately I ran to that flat and took the baby into my hands and tried to stop their fighting. After few minutes, the situation was being carried out slowly,then i handover the baby to her mother and i went back to my flat.

I kept my bag on the couch and walked towards my room then i took shower .I filled my bathtub with warm water and had my shower, relaxed for sometime . I didn't get to know why i'm feeling scared today as I have been leading my life alone since many years. To divert my mind from those scary feelings,I went to the kitchen , I had cooked some food for myself. After having dinner I took a book from my library and started reading it . Few minutes later I got a call from my Personal Assisstant Aadhya ,more than her role ,she is my only friend in my entire life . I got a call from aadhya after 2 weeks as she got busy with her fiance .

Aadhya: Hey Baby! Whatsapp

Me: Hi Aadhi, I think you had dailed to a wrong number please check it...

Aadhya: Come on Yaar! You know that I got engaged recently.

Me : What are you trying to say?

Aadhya : We are busy in knowing each other

Me: That's cool...

Aadhya : I actually called you to invite for my wedding on this saturday. I hope you will not skip it.

Me : Definitely dear, I loved to be there...

Aadhya: Ok then , see you in wedding,bye.

Me: Good Night, bye.

I feel free from my heart when I have a talk with aadhya even for 2mins because she is the only person whom I feel like home in my entire life to share my feelings.

I went to bed and slept while reading the book.But I don't understand why this weird feeling never leaving me .

A 14 year old girl from a middle class and orthodox family .Now I was on my periods so,my parents made me sleep on the floor while my mom slept on the other side of the floor.Papa came home at latenight ,he had some alcohol .He went to take shower and slept on the bed.It was around 1:30am .I was on my deep sleep,I heard mom shouting my name as if something bad has happened. Immediately I woke up and saw papa's leg is on mom's neck she is trying to save herself from papa. I ran towards mom then,I heard papa's voice "I will kill you if you try to save your mom" . I pushed papa towards the wall and helped mom to stand ,We went into the kitchen and locked the door ,I handed some water to mom . I heard papa's voice from the door "I will light a fire on to kitchen if you didn't come out".After few minutes I felt silence in the surroundings. I hugged mom, cried saying "Mom,let us leave this house I'm feeling scared to live with papa", "Please mom,lets leave this shit....".We both cried for a long time hugging each other and slept on mom's lap .

"Please mom" I shouted and sweat beads are falling from side of my forehead .Suddenly I realised that it was a bad dream I had . It is not only a dream that is exactly a scary night happened in my life when I was 14.

I lost my mom when I was 18. She had some illness but chose not to tell papa about it.By the time papa found out, Mom was already in the late stages of her cancer fight. Finally I lost her. She is the only person who loves me truly from her heart . I realised tears flowed down my cheeks . Despite everything, I felt happy because I succeeded in my career, fulfilling my mom's hopes for me.

I freshened up with a shower and then got ready for work.While gathering some important files, my eyes caught sight of the watch next to them.I took the watch into my hands,Next second "I received a call, and 'Papa' flashed on my phone".,I declined to answer the call and I grabbed my files and left the flat to go to work.On my way to office I was thinking about the owner of the watch placed on my table.Suddenly , i felt my heart beat skip for a second....

Suddenly , i felt my heart beat skip for a second

Note: Hope you guys like it .Please vote and comment....let me know your feeling towards it.

Can you guys guess what is running in arushi's mind...... ???!!