Episode 7

RECAP:

Arushi tensed by seeing his actions "Come on Beta eat " Kunwar and Neena said. "Bhabhi have it " Shardul and Nishika said, with no other option Arushi ate it making different faces. Vivanth smirked at her and left the dinning area.

Everyone confused by seeing her actions ......!!

(Episode 7)

AUTHOR's POV:

After Vivanth left the dining area , Arushi ran to split the kheer .

Now, Arushi is in her room, scrolling through Instagram then suddenly she remembers that she left the salt box on the kitchen island. "Oh God! How did I forget that??" she muttered to herself by face palmming .Then she started running towards kitchen suddenly her body collided with a huge one , she was about to fall.

Arushi closed her eyes in nervousness , A hand grabbed her waist, stopping her from falling. . Slowly, she opened her eyes, meeting Vivanth's brown gaze with her own intense black eyes. They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds .

Shardul came to them clearing his throat , by hearing Shardul ,Vivanth released his grip from Arushi's waist with that Arushi fell down . " Ouch!! My back" Arushi screamed in pain still Vivanth just stood there like a statue, without helping her . Shardul noticed it and helped Arushi to stand.

"Bhabhi are you...." Shardul tried ask, worrying about her , without listening to him Arushi ran towards kitchen .

Meanwhile in kitchen ,Neena and Malini are laughing looking at the salt box on the kitchen island . Then they both understood why Vivanth and Arushi acted wierdly after eating kheer.

Arushi came towards them feeling nervous "What should I answer them if maa and choti maa ask about the salt box and become furious in me ??" Neena voice made her come out of her thoughts "What happend beta ? Why are you looking so nervous ? Are you ok?"

Arushi nodded with forced smile "Woh maa..... Woh actually......" Arushi tried to say something , finally taking a deep breathe " Maa I'm so sorry for what I did " she said tears blured her vision.

"Arey beta..don't cry meri bachi, there no need to say sorry " Neena said taking arushi into her arms . "Infact he deserves this " Neena said with that arushi backoff from the hug with a shocking expression. Neena gave a soft smile to Arushi and said " I know beta, I know that nothing is right between you and vivanth , trust me if you work on this marriage soon everything will be fine , but takes some time " Arushi didn't know what to say because she is not ready to continue with this marriage; all she want is a divorce from Vivanth . So she just nodded with a smile.

"Beta, Go and rest for sometime you might be tired with all the rituals "Neena said , Arushi nodded and made her way to her room. Meanwhile Neena saw Vivanth heading towards entrance of house and called out " Vivanth beta , Where are you going ??" .

Arushi stopped where she was when she heard Neena calling Vivanth.

"Mom I'm going to office , there is some urgent work " Vivanth answered . "No ,you are not going anywhere , this is the first day of your......." Vivanth interrupted her "Mom please ,its really very important ,I have to go now " Vivanth said. "Ok , but you make sure to be back in home within two hours " Neena said in a strict tone , Vivanth nodded and left to office.

"Thank god! Now I can finally rest in bed," Arushi whispered to herself before heading to her room. She went to her room, jumped onto the bed, and slept until 6 in the evening . After waking up, she went to freshen up and changed into a comfortable kurta.