Episode 6

Arushi POV:

I am waiting for Vivanth to clear him about the divorce I want from him . I have seen him with his girlfriend Riya for 2 times ,He even kissed her in public without any shame, then why did he married me ? How is it possible for him to marry someone when he's in love with someone else? Ohh God !! What the heck is going on in my life ? How am I supposed to spend the rest of my life with him? No, I can't do this. I can't imagine living with him. Suddenly tears rolled down on my cheeks .

I heard the sound of a door opening made me come out of my thoughts, I turned wiping my tears to see it was Vivanth. He is with messy hair and looks like he's been drinking. I approached near him to clear about my decision but I don't know why I'm feeling like breaking my heart .

Author's POV:

"Vivanth" Arushi called with some hesitation .

"What ?" Vivanth asked with his cold face .

" I want to talk to you" Arushi said.

"Before you say anything, I have an important matter to clear you. "

"You meant nothing to me but an unwanted wife. We are husband and wife only outside the room" ,Vivanth shouted .

Tears rolled down from her eyes .

Arushi harshly grabbed his collar while yelling....

"Why ? Why only me ? Why did you do this to me? What did I do to deserve this ? "

She kept sobbing.

He pushed her to the ground and walked away....

Few minutes later , she stood up from the ground "No Arushi you should not cry , you should be strong , You shouldn't let anyone know your weakside, You have to fight for yourself " she said to herself wiping her tears and went towards the bathroom to freshup with a cold shower .

Twenty minutes later, she came out in her cozy pajamas and saw Vivanth sitting on one side of the bed, busy with his phone.

Arushi is thinking about how to tell him about the divorce . I moved towards the other side of the bed . "You can sleep on the couch or in the balcony" Vivanth said . Arushi widended her eyes but she is tired to argue with him. So she slept on the couch for that night.

(Next Morning)

The sunrays falling on Arushi made her appear even brighter. After few minutes she woke up and sat on the couch . She saw Vivanth still sleeping peacefully "Ouch!! my back and neck are hurting ,this man made me sleep on the couch and look this idiot is sleeping peacefully on bed " Arushi said to herself and hissed in pain. She went to bathroom, took a hot water shower and came out wearing a saree with towel wrapped around her long wet hair .

Arushi is not aware of Vivanth presence .She unwrapped the towel from her hair and shook it out, causing water droplets to fall onto Vivanth's face . "YOU!!" Vivanth shouted .Arushi jumped at her place with a jerk . "You scared me!" she said placing hand on her chest . "Can't you see your surroundings before shaking a wet towel?" Vivanth said . "It's just a water droplet, not acid. Can't you wipe it?" Arushi said rolling eyes moving towards mirror and combed her hair. Vivanth moved to her and grabbed her shoulder with anger ,their faces are just two inches away from each other. Meanwhile Nishika came clearing her throat " Bhai and Bhabhi sorry for ruining your romantic time , Mom is calling bhabhi for her first rasoi. " Nishika said in a teasing tone with that Vivanth left Arushi from his grip . " Ok , I will be there in 5 minutes ." Arushi said , nishika nodded and left their room.