Episode 3

Arushi

It was around 2 PM, and I was just chilling in my office. With no tasks at hand, I decided to sketch out a bridal dress as a gift for Aadhya, who's getting married soon. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. "May I come in?" a voice called out. "Sure, come in," I replied without looking up. As the door swung open, I glanced over and saw a man making his way to my desk. My eyes widened in surprise when I recognized his face. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I blurted out, shock turning quickly to anger. "Who allowed you to come here? Get out of my office right now!...

I got up and grabbed my phone from the table, planning to call security. Then, he introduced himself, saying, "I'm Vivanth Singh Rathore, CEO of Rathore Group of Industries". I was shocked by hearing that from him. "I'm here for business. You should have known I was coming. Why are you yelling at me to leave, Miss Arushi ? ..." he asked .

" Arushi leave about this bitch and think about the contract ,This is great chance to get a contract from Rathores Company , don't lose it . " I said to myself and settled into my chair . "Good Afternoon, Mr. Vivanth Singh Rathore. Could you kindly provide me with information regarding the contract and its specifics?" I asked . "Good Afternoon , Miss Arushi," he replied , proceeding to elaborate on the project's details.

" We will forward you the remaining details to your mail , the work should be finished within the deadline without any delay " He said . "Alright, thank you for your offer, Mr. Vivanth. Once we receive the details, we'll get back to you promptly," I replied ." Ok, Miss Arushi," he said before exiting my office. "I find it hard to believe that someone like him is belongs to the Rathore family," I muttered to myself.

One hour later , I received mail from Vivanth Rathore , I started going through the jewellery designs send by Vivanth . And started working on it .

Vivanth

"It's almost 1pm," I said to myself, realizing it was time to head over to Arushi Designs for the contract. I quickly called Gagan, my assistant, to arrange the visit. "Sure sir," he replied before he left from my office. After about 30 minutes, Gagan returned, reminding me it was time to leave for Arushi Designs. "Alright," I said, and together we exited my office to begin our journey there.

We stepped into the Arushi Designs Company, and I couldn't help but be awestruck by the stunning and graceful dresses on display. Instructing Gagan to wait at the reception, I made my way towards the CEO's cabin.

 Instructing Gagan to wait at the reception, I made my way towards the CEO's cabin

"May I come in?" I called out. "Sure, come in," she replied without looking up . While I was walking towards her , she lifted her face and I was shocked by seeing her, She is the one who shouted at me in cafe today morning . " This is very important contract for you Vivanth , You don't have much time so proceed to have contract with her" I said to myself and sat infront of her . I can see her expression was a mix of surprise and anger . "Hey, what are you doing here?" She blurted out, "Who allowed you to come here? Get out of my office right now!... She got up from her chair and grabbed her phone from the table, planning to call someone . "I'm Vivanth Singh Rathore, CEO of Rathore Group of Industries.I'm here for business. You should have known I was coming. Why are you yelling at me to leave, Miss Arushi ? ..." I said.