Episode 2

ARUSHI
I stopped at a cafe on my way to the office to have some coffee. The entrance of the cafe is beautifully decorated with flower plants, giving me a pleasant feeling. I entered the cafe and ordered coffee. Pulling out my phone from my bag, I opened Instagram to look at Aadhya's post. She had posted some of her engagement photos. After a few minutes, the waiter brought my coffee. I thanked him and kept my phone back in my bag, then started to enjoy my coffee.

 I thanked him and kept my phone back in my bag, then started to enjoy my coffee

My eyes moved toward the man standing opposite me. A girl stood beside him, and I noticed him holding her wrist tightly , I could see the pain in her eyes. I stood up from my chair and walked towards them, feeling the same weird sensation as before while walking towards him. I tried to ignore it as I approached them.

I tightly held his wrist. Feeling my grip, he released the girl's hand and turned to face me ,his expression contorted with anger. As his gaze met mine, I withdrew my hand from his wrist. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, my words dripping with anger. He ignored my words and turned towards the girl. "I said stop!" I shouted at him. "What do you want??" he snapped back at me, his tone laced with frustration. "I won't let you harm her," I said through gritted teeth, my anger barely contained, ignoring his attempts to speak as I continued to shout.

I held her hand firmly and walked along with her out of the cafe. She looked at me with a grateful smile and said, "Hi, this is Riya. Thank you for saving me." "Hi, I'm Arushi," I replied. "You're welcome. Just try to stay away from that bitch" I advised firmly before heading towards my car.

After a few minutes, I reached my office and headed straight to my cabin, where I began checking through some important files. An hour later, I received a call from Aadhya. She informed me that the "CEO of Rathore Group of Industries" would be visiting our office to collect some items. I hummed in response and hung up, then resumed my work.

VIVANTH

I was stirred awake by the delicate chime of her bangles and I opened my eyes to see her.I felt her gaze on me. As soon as our eyes met , she quickly averted her eyes. "Coffee" she said and placed it on the table . She turned her heel towards the wardrobe, she grabbed a hair dryer and started drying her wet hair . I rose from the bed and made my way towards her, breathing in her delightful fragrance. When I reached her, I softly placed my hands around her waist from her back . As we both looked into the mirror , our eyes met .

"Vivanth...,Vivanth beta, wake up," Maa said, then left the room. After a few minutes, I sat up in bed, feeling bewildered. "What the fuck am I dreaming?" I muttered to myself, frustration laced in my voice. This wasn't the first time I'd had this dream. I headed to the gym to work out to clear my mind.

After finishing a workout that lasted an hour, I returned to my room feeling tired but refreshed. As I stood in front of the mirror, drying my hair with a towel after a soothing shower, the memory of the girl from my dream kept playing in my mind. I couldn't shake off the thoughts of her. It felt as though my heart skipped a beat every time her image crossed my mind.

I went to my wardrobe and grabbed a wooden box. Opening it up, I pulled out the earring. " who are you? Why are you hiding away? Where should I go to find you?", I staring at the earring closely.

 " who are you? Why are you hiding away? Where should I go to find  you?", I staring at the earring closely

"Vivanth, beta," I heard Mom calling me downstairs. I carefully placed the box back in the wardrobe, hoping that " I would find you soon," I said to myself thinking about the girl. With a quick change into my office outfit, I went to downstairs and made my way toward the palace entrance.

 With a quick change into my office outfit, I went to  downstairs and made my way toward the palace entrance

"Mr. Vivanth Singh Rathore," Papa called me , he is the head of the Rathore family, known as "Kunwar Singh Rathore." "Have your breakfast and leave," Papa instructed. "I'm already running late, Papa. The client may be waiting for me," I replied, rushing towards my car. A notification popped up on my phone; the client had sent me the address of a café along my route to the office. Arriving at the café, the client hadn't shown up yet. Frustration began to simmer within me-I don't like wasting even a single second.

I pulled out my phone in my pocket when I felt a hand on my shoulder, trying to slip inside my shirt. I knew it was Riya, the Daughter of Vikrant Sheshawat, one of the country's top businessmen and a close friend of my father. Anger surged within me as I grabbed her wrist and stood up from my chair. "Don't you dare touch me," I warned, my voice laced with anger.

"If you even try to come near me, you'll regret it," I warned her sternly. Suddenly, I felt another hand gripping my wrist tightly. I released Riya's hand and turned to face the newcomer. My heart skipped a beat as I looked into her eyes. It was a feeling I'd never experienced before, except with the girl in my dreams. She quickly averted her gaze when our eyes met.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked me, her eyes blazing with anger. Ignoring her, I turned towards Riya. "Stop!" she shouted at me. "What do you want??" I snapped back, frustration evident in my tone. "I won't let you harm her," she said through gritted teeth, her anger barely contained. She wasn't even trying to listen to my words, just shouting at me.

She released my wrist and took hold of Riya's hand, then swiftly walked out of the cafe. "Such an arrogant girl" , I murmured to myself as I left the cafe as well. I observed her chatting with Riya, and despite my urge to keep glancing at her, I resisted. Anger welled up inside me as I remembered her rude behavior. I walked over to my car and drove off to the office, attempting to push the scene out of my mind .

Two weeks ago, I had assigned a task to a team with sourcing the best collection of dresses for our new jewellery designed by our company. Unfortunately, nobody had executed the task properly. This project is crucial for the company's reputation, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I called my personal assistant, Gagan, and instructed him to cancel today's meeting and inform "Arushi Designs" about our visit. With that, I ended the call.

Two days ago, I learned about "Arushi Designs." Three years back, it began as a small boutique founded by a girl named Arushi.Even though she didn't take any classes for design in college, she followed what she loved and made many beautiful dresses on her own. What's really interesting is how she learned by herself. , which has propelled her to become one of the top designers in the country. Today, she stands as the CEO of her own startup business, "ARUSHI DESIGNS".

Let's see how their first meeting unfolds and how they will feel upon seeing each other.

Please vote and comment .....!