Episode 10

RECAP:

"Did he left his mind somewhere? I mixed salt in his Kheer and now he is asking me to consider this phone as my rasoi gift!!!" Arushi mumbled to herself. "Think as you like" Vivanth replied. "Did I said that out loud??" she said to herself. " That's why I answered" He said ,closing his eyes. She sighed to his answer, placed the phone on night stand and soon she too felt asleep.......💤🌙

Episode 10

AUTHOR's POV:

(Next Morning)

Vivanth woke up and sat on the couch, stretching his body. He saw Arushi sleeping peacefully.

"Am I behaving very rudely with her? Did she slap me because she felt bad seeing Riya kiss me? Of course, it may be the reason. Who likes to see their soon-to-be husband getting kissed by someone?" Vivanth whispered to himself , looking at Arushi.

He stood from the couch and made his way towards the bed, standing beside it near Arushi.

Sun rays fell directly on her face, making her look even more beautiful with baby hair strands falling across her face. Vivanth leaned towards her, gently removing the hair strands from her face.

"I can't give you love, but I will not behave rudely with you," Vivanth said softly.

Arushi slowly opened her eyes and found Vivanth leaning towards her. "Hey... What are you doing??" Arushi shouted.

Vivanth gulped nervously and said, "Mmmm...My... my phone," grabbing his phone from the nightstand and left for his workout.

"What happened to him? Why is he behaving weird since last night?" Arushi thought to herself. She sighed in relief when Vivanth left the room, got out of bed, and went to freshen up.

Thirty minutes later, Arushi came out of the washroom and found Vivanth waiting for her. Vivanth noticed her coming out and quickly went into the washroom without making eye contact with her.

After freshening up, Vivanth entered the room and couldn't take his eyes off Arushi. She was sitting in front of the dressing table, wearing a saree with a backless blouse. The blouse knot was untied, and her bare back was visible. Arushi was drying her wet hair with a towel. Vivanth grabbed a comb and stood behind her, combing his hair while still without leaving his eyes on Arushi's bare back.

Arushi felt his gaze on her back. She cleared her throat making Vivanth divert his gaze from her back and followed it to her eyes. "What are you looking at??" Arushi asked him raising her eyebrows. "Nothing" He said , shrugging and made his way towards the nightstand and grabbed his watch . After wearing the watch , he was about to leave just then he saw Arushi struggling with her blouse knot to tie it.

He went to her, tied the knot ,his fingers touched her bare back shivers ran through her spine, Vivanth still kept looking her back touching with his fingers ,the water drops are rolling down from her hair to bare back making him want to give a wet kiss on her back. Arushi cleared her throat, he came out of his thougths "What the heck am I thinking ???"He wishpered to himself. Their eyes locked in mirror. Arushi diverted from his gaze cozz she is becoming breathless under his gaze and she left the room walking with a fast pace. Vivanth smirked noticing her condition and followed her to dining area.

 Vivanth smirked noticing her condition and followed her to dining area