Episode 9

RECAP:

 He started his car , once after turning the car towards the right side of Mansion gate , Vivanth eyes widened after finding Arushi lying on the ground ,unconscious.........

(EPISODE 9)

AUTHOR'S POV:

Immediately after seeing Arushi lying on the ground unconscious, Vivanth got off from the car and ran towards Arushi , took her into his arms and ran into Thakur's Mansion . Meanwhile Devendra is roaming in living room ,worrying about his daughter. He shocked seeing Vivanth entering the living room with Arushi his arms ." What happened to my kutti?" Devendra asked ."It is not right time to discuss , first, can you show me her room??" Vivanth said . Devendra made his way towards Arushi's room ,Vivanth quickly followed him , placed Arushi on bed. 

"I called doctor, he is on the way , he will be here in 10 minutes " Devendra said , Vivanth nodded and said " Call a maid and ask her to change Arushi's dress". Devendra nodded . Suddenly they heard a voice " Aru........! uncle what happened to Aru ? " Aadhya yelled (Arushi's PA and only best friend) . "Aadhya Beta , What are you doing here??" Devendra asked. " Shardul informed me about Arushi's arrival , first tell me what happened ??"Aadhya said . "Shardul???!!!" Vivanth asked in confusion. Devendra interrupted and asked "Beta , can you please change Arushi's dress". Aadhya nodded , both men went outside and waiting for the doctor.

Within 10 minutes doctor arrived and started checkup , Doctor said  "She has a high fever. Please take good care of her health and make sure she eats a proper diet". Doctor prescribed some medicines for her and left.

" Uncle , mom is calling ,I have to leave please inform me after she wakeup"Aadhya said "Ok beta, take care" Devendra said. Aadhya nodded with a smile and left. 

Vivanth and Devendra sat on the couch in Arushi's room. "Vivanth, now tell me what happened?"Devendra asked. Vivanth nodded and said "I dropped her off here for the Pagphera ritual. When we reached the mansion, she asked me to drop her at her apartment.  I had an important meeting in office and I'm already running late,So I asked her to get off. I thought she went inside, but she didn't."

 One hour later , Arushi wokeup and saw her so called husband and father walking towards her . "How are feeling now kutti?" Devendra asked Arushi. She didn't responded and turned her face to other side. 

Vivanth noticed Arushi's behavior towards her father and sensed that something might be wrong between them. He came out of his thoughts and handed the soup bowl to Arushi. She didn't even glanced at him , lowered her eyes ,ate soup and took her medicines. 

After few minutes , she observed her dress changed and widended her eyes looking at Vivanth. Arushi was about to shout at Vivanth. He noticed and signaled to her with his eyes not to shout, indicating towards her father. Then she just sighed and glared at her husband.

"Come let's go home"Vivanth said . Arushi nodded and took her purse. "Beta, stay here tonight , you can leave tomorrow" Devendra said. "Vivanth , I'm waiting in the car" Arushi said to Vivanth ignoring her father and made her way towards car. "Take care beta " Devendra said to Vivanth patting on his shoulder. He nodded and went towards car.

Vivanth started driving , Arushi broke the silence and starting yelling at Vivanth "Now tell me why did you changed my dress ". "You were completely drenched in the rain. If you stayed in those clothes, you would have caught a cold, so I changed them." Vivanth said without showing any emotion." What ....? How dare you to touch me without my permission? Who gave you permission to change my dress??"Arushi yelled glaring at him. "Cozz , you are my wife" Vivanth said. "What?? Am I not the unwanted wife ??" Arushi asked. "Ofcourse , you are always an unwanted wife to me but the world doesn't know that right? . So , I did it" Vivanth said simply shrugging . Arushi's heart clenched listening to Vivanth's words. "Atleast stop shouting for now , you are already weak and still shouting" Vivanth said sighing. "Why do you care for me whether I'm healthy or weak ?? just now you mentioned me as an "UNWANTED"" Arushi asked . " I'm not caring for you , already I'm having a headache because of you so I told you to stop shouting " Vivanth said in a cold tone .