Episode 5

Author's POV:

Vivanth moved out of the cafe walked towards his car. Anger running in his veins making him more furious leaning on his car , he mumbled "I will prove her that she messed up with a wrong person" . He clenched his fingers tightly, tapping on the car with frustration moved into his car and after 30 minutes of drive he reached mansion.

Everyone in the mansion waiting for Vivanth in living room. Once he entered into living room every one started asking him about the meeting with his soon to be wife. Neena came infront of Vivanth , "Whatever his answer may be ,he is going to marry that girl" Neena said to all the family members while looking at Vivanth. He just gave a deadly glare to them without answering and went to his room.

Now Vivanth has to marry that girl for his family . He can't say no to his family and ruin their happiness or upset them .

(Next day Morning)

Vivanth came downstairs in his office attire . Everyone is having their breakfast in silence , Meanwhile Neena said "I think we have to start arrangements for marriage", with that Vivanth stood up from his place ,grabbed his mobile from the dinning table and left to office with anger. Neena got upset with Vivanth's behaviour. Kunwar placed his hand on Neena's shoulder and said "Don't worry everything will be fine once the marriage is done ". Neena nodded and again everyone started having their breakfast.

(2 days left for Vivanth's marriage)

Vivanth is in office , checking some important files . After few minutes someone knocked the door "Yes come in" He said. Arushi entered into his cabin , seeing her "Who the hell let you in here?" Vivanth shouted . "Mr. Rathore, today is the deadline for our project, and I think you mentioned that I should be here with the completed project. I wanted to ensure you're aware and inquire if there's anything else you need from me regarding it and here is the complete details of project , product will be delivered by evening " Arushi said in a professional tone showing her attitude. Without waiting to hear from Vivanth, she left his cabin. Vivanth felt frustrated and annoyed with her behavoiur. Now Vivanth is waiting for the perfect time to take his revenge on Arushi .

(Finally its Vivanth's Wedding)

Vivanth wokeup and completed his morning routine ,Meanwhile Neena came to Vivanth's room with his wedding sherwani and handed it to Vivanth. "Vivanth beta , please forget about the girl you loved , I can understand your feelings ,its already late, we have tried a lot to find her but trust me once you give this marriage a chance it will be the best decision of your life." Vivanth nodded at his mom with a fake smile. "Now go and get ready everyone is waiting for you " Neena said and left the room After 30 minutes ,Vivanth reached downstairs and took blessings from all the elders and started their drive for the wedding venue.

Vivanth is completely uninterested in marrying Riya. Throughout the entire drive, he can't shake off his thoughts about Riya and her behavior, which only makes him more irritate. Finally he decided to avoid her as much as possible .

 Finally he decided to avoid her as much as possible

(Vivanth's Outfit)

After 1 hour of drive Rathore's Family reached the wedding location. Vivanth tried to stay away from everyone by constantly looking at his phone. Vivanth didn't even glance up at anyone and avoided them. Shardul noticed his behavior and said, 'Bhai, please at least greet your in-laws.' "If you're so interested, why don't you go and wish them yourself?" Vivanth asked shardul with no expression in his face. "This man never changes" shardul mumbled to himself but Vivanth heard it and asked "What ?" . "Nothing ,Come let's go inside",Shardul said ,Vivanth nodded and went to wedding hall.

Soon priest started chanting mantras ,Vivanth doing some rituals ,few minutes later bride arrived in a red bridal lehenga covering her face with veil

After performing some rituals of marriage priest asked to open the veil of bride fill her hair partition with vermilion . Vivanth lifted the veil and looked at the bride. His eyes got really widended with surprise when he saw her. He looked shocked, like he couldn't believe what he was seeing soon his expression changed into anger . The bride is none other than "Arushi Thakur".

After looking at Vivanth same had happended with Arushi as Vivanth. Vivanth got freezed at his place still holding her veil .Both of them were lost in his thoughts. "Bhai ,you can stare at bhabhi after marriage "Shardul said in a teasing tone with that both Arushi and Vivanth came out of their thoughts . Vivanth looked up at his family members "Do it"neena said with a smile ,Vivanth nodded and filled Arushi hair partition with vermilion. Arushi is still looking at him disbelief that she got married to Vivanth. All she have for him is only hate.

After completing remaining rituals Rathore's Family started back their drive to Rathore's mansion. In the whole drive Vivanth and Arushi kept silent without even looking at eachother .

Soon they reached the Rathore's mansion. Rathore's family invited Arushi with a grand welcome.

Everyone in the mansion is chilling in living room talking about the wedding . Few minutes later Neena asked Nishika (Vivanth's younger sister) "Nishika, take your bhabhi to her room". "Ji maa" nishika said. Arushi followed Nishika to Vivanth's room (sorry its their room). "Bhabhi if you need any help you can ask me feel free talk with me" Nishika said and Arushi smiled and nodded. Arushi went inside the room and waiting for Vivanth to clear him about the divorce she want from him.

"Arushi Thakur" is now "Arushi Vivanth Singh Rathore"

Hope you guys like this chapter❤️

Please do vote and comment....!!😊