Episode 4

AUTHOR'S POV:

After saying "YES" to the marriage , Vivanth went to his room and layed on the bed looking towards the ceiling thinking about the marriage proposal . Actually he was not at all intrested in this marriage , he agreed only for his family . He closed his eyes and slept after a while , Suddenly giggles of a girl came into his flash facing her back to him . He opened his eyes and realized that it is a dream . He went towards his wardrobe opened the wooden box and took the earring from it , staring at it , his expression filled with the fear of loosing someone he really loves.

Past:

Two years ago, Rathore's family attended to a wedding of "Mr Singhania's only daughter Miss Varshika Singhania". Vivanth was having a talk with Mr Singhania when he heard a some giggles, his heart raced when he heard that sweet voice .He turned to see the girl ,he noticed a girl in a white dress with long black hair covering ,she had her back facing him. .He heard Mr Singhania calling him so diverting his attention again he faced towards Mr Singhania, Vivanth continued his talk with Mr Singhania but still his mind lingered on the girl, eager for having an another glance. After few minutes ,suddenly he felt someone collided with him still giggling with that sweet voice , the wiskey in his hand had spilled on his shoe . He looked at the shoe and found a beautiful earring beside to his shoe. He picked it up and his eyes are searching for the girl but she was out of his sight. He excused with Mr Singhania and made his way towards the direction girl went . He searched for her every where in the wedding but couldn't found her .

(past ended)

(past ended)

Present:

Vivanth took a deep breathe, placed back the earring in the wardrobe. He went to bed and slept.

Next morning, Vivanth went for workout . Few minutes later Shardul joined him. "Good Morning Bhai" Shardul said. "Good Morning" Vivanth said with a cold voice. "What's wrong with you bhai ?" Shardul asked . Vivanth gave him a confused look. "Bhai you are going to get married soon, try to be romantic if not bhabhi will find you boring with this fucking cold side of yours " Shardul said , with that he can sense the anger in Vivanth face. " If you don't shut your dirty mouth..." Vivanth said . Shardul cut him off in the middle "Umm... Bhai I think I'm getting late ,bye" Shardul said and ran from there . Vivanth also ran after him and caught him . "Where were you running my cute little brother ?" Vivanth asked moving his hand towards Shardul's shoulder . " Still the time is 7 am , I think you are not getting late now " Vivanth said raising his brows towards Shardul . Shardul gave him a naughty look with wide smile showing his teeth and started saying " Bhai... If you hold this hard ,like now you are holding my shoulder definitely bhabhi will get hurt. " Shardul chuckled , slowly loosen his grip from Vivanth and ran from there. "Dramebaaz" Vivanth mumbled and went to freshup.

Vivanth's POV:

I came downstairs for breakfast , the whole breakfast went in silence . Mom was lost in her thoughts . "What happend Neena, Is everything alright?" papa asked mom . Mom nodded and called me "Vivanth Beta" , "Yes Mom " I said . "Today you are going to meet the girl ,I will send you location " mom said. " I have to attend meeting so.." I said mom cut me off and said "I not going listen any excuses " she said . Now I am running late to my work , I don't want to waste my time anymore , So I nodded at mom and left to office . I had a busy day filled with back-to-back meetings till evening . Finally after all meetings I came to cabin , sat on my chair leaned my head back on the chair and relaxing . Few minuter later mom called...

(on call )

Neena : Hello beta...!

Vivanth : Hello maa

Neena : Beta , had your lunch?

Vivanth : No mom, I will have it now.

Neena : How many times I have told you to have your food on time Vivanth ???(shouted)

Vivanth : I was just busy with some meetings maa,I will have it now , please don't shout now already I was having a hectic day with these meetings.

Neena : Ok ,I have sent you location go and meet her.

Vivanth : Mom...! (shouted)

Neena : I already informed you ,no more excuses , Bye!!

Author's POV:

Without listening to vivanth ,Neena ended up the call . With no intrest, still vivanth started his drive to meet that girl he is going to marry. Now, his plan is to meet with her and explain his thoughts about the marriage, making it clear that not to expect anything from this marriage especially from him.

It's already been ten minutes since he arrived the location still she didn't came ,making him furious. I felt a hand on my nape which made me turn my head only to feel a pair of lips on my lips.

(omg guys someone had kissed vivanth😯)

Its Riya who kissed Vivanth. He immediately made some distance between them after seeing Riya .He was shocked to know that he was going to marry Riya . His blood is boiling in anger. He walked toward the café's entrance and saw Arushi glaring at him with anger. He ignored her presence and started moving . Suddenly he heard "This Bloody idiot man doesn't have any shame to kiss in public" arushi muttered . "What did you say??"Vivanth shouted by holding her shoulder tightly . Arushi kept slient without answering . He nudged her, which made revealing her inner clothing strip. Arushi got anger and slapped him hardly , getting everyone's attention in cafe. Anger coursed through his body, "Miss Arushi you messed up with a wrong person" Vivanth said clenching his jaw. Arushi ignored his words and moved out of the cafe.

Hope you guys like this chapter❤️

Please do vote and comment....!!😊