[60]

"Okay, let's not panic

"Okay, let's not panic. We will just track her phone." I state to Remo and Milo, trying to keep my own thoughts at bay. I do not fancy telling Lorenzo we cannot find Parker.

Remo is the first to pull out his phone, he stares at the device in bewilderment, "It says she's at Ares Gym." he tells us. Why on earth would she be at Ares Gym right now?

Immediately, I call Ares, praying this is all just a miscommunication.

"What?" Ares answers in an unamused tone.

"Parker is at the gym with you, right?" I ask him, getting straight to the point.

Ares blows a humorless laugh into the phone.

"Luca, I do not want to play whatever game you're hinting at." He grits through his teeth.

"I am not playing, Ares. It says her phone is at your gym." I respond quickly, trying to ignore his attitude.

"I think I would know if Parker were here with me. How would she even get here?" Ares says now in all seriousness, hearing the desperate tone in my voice.

"Look Ares, she is not here. Her bag, shoes, and coat are all missing. Her phone location says she is at the gym. Can you please just look?" I practically plead with him.

"Yeah, sure, I'll check." Ares finally agrees.

I can hear him walking through the gym before, what sounds like heading outside. He clearly knows where she likes to hang out, as she is there quite often.

"Cazzo." Ares mutters under his breath. That's definitely not good.

"What is it? Ares?!" I frantically shout at him.

"Get everyone here right now." Ares calmly tells me, giving off an eerie feeling.

"What am I even supposed to tell them?"

"Ares?!" I shout again when he fails to respond.

"I don't care. Figure it out, but get here fast." He tells me before ending the call.

---

Eventually, I got Lorenzo, Matteo and Bruno in the car. I quickly explain the situation to them, my frustration growing at Ares lack of information.

"Calm down, I tracked her necklace. It says she's at the gym." Lorenzo calmly states, though I catch a hint of uncertainty in his tone.

"You put a tracker in her necklace?" I ask, trying to ignore his uncertainty. Lorenzo is never unsure of anything, especially when it comes to matters as important as this.

"Of course, now I have a tracker on all of you." He states matter of factly, glancing at Bruno.

He must be referring to the twins kidnapping. I guess trackers make sense if situations like now should arise. So, I will refrain from complaining about the lack of privacy.