Chapter 1 - Rehabilitation? A Laughable Idea

"Ha! You think that she would ever let me miss a show? You're fucking crazy!" Harlequin laughs. "She'd literally kill me man."

"Nah, I'm sure she wouldn't Quin. Plus you'd get a chance to hang out with the boys! We'd get so fucking high man! Come on, you don't want to miss that," Ari says. She punches Quin gently in the arm. 

"Haha, I wish I could, trust me." He has a slight look of pain on his face, but it quickly disappears. He looks up at the television the bar has, seeing the princess of hell on the news station. She going on about rehabilitating sinners. What a joke- wait. Wait a damned minute. Is this actually possible? There's no way... He looks up at the TV screen in disbelief. 

"What are you looking at? What, you think Lucifer's daughter is hot?" Ari laughs at her own comment.

"Nah, she's not my type," he laughs and looks away from the TV. There's no point in entertaining the idea. There's no way he could ever escape this hell. "Well, I better go get ready for my show. It starts in two hours."

"Aw, really? You have to go already?" She looks at him with puppy-dog eyes.

"Yes, I do, or Velvette would have my ass," he lets out a faint laugh, attempting to make a joke out of the sad reality of the situation. 

"Alright, alright. Go strut you stuff, bitch," she smiles and slaps his ass.

"Oh, you know I will, babycakes," he smirks at her as he leaves the bar.

... 

"You're late! You useless piece of shit! If I can't expect you to show up on time, how can I expect you to do anything else right?" Velvette's yelling filled the entire room. No one else dared to speak. He had only been 2 minutes late. Damn Ari. He told her he needed to leave.

"I'm so sorry, it won't happen again."

"It better fucking not. Now, go get your makeup done, you ungrateful little bitch." She waves Quin off like a dog.

Now that he's all dressed up, he's ready for his show. The lights are low as he stands behind the curtain. The lights slowly brighten and he struts out onto the stage. He is wearing a dress that accentuate his curves, slimming his figure with a vibrant hot pink contrasted with some black. It fits his color scheme. He has long hair, white at the roots fading into a dark faded pink at the tips. He's covered in fluff, almost like a bunny.

As he walks across the stage, he mesmerizes the audience. It's almost like they've fallen into a trance. Whenever he's done with the show, Velvette pulls him aside.

"Wonderful work out there," she gives him a brief smile, "Now get your ass to Val's studio." Her face turns cold again as she goes back to doing her work. Quin turns around and starts heading to the studio. Once he's outside, he lets out a sigh. You know, fuck this shit. I'm so goddamn tired of this hell. I made one fucking mistake, and I ended up down here. It's only been 5 years and I'm already sick and tired of this. He clenches his fist as he walks inside Val's studio.

"Hello there my darling. I see my little slutbunny has bothered to join us," Valentino's voice echoes even in the loud room. The word brought physical pain to Quin. Rage fuels him as he tries to restrain himself. However, he's not an idiot. He knows better than to react negatively. He takes a deep breath in and calms himself down slowly. He looks away and sees Angel Dust, someone he doesn't know very well, but he's worked with him before. From what Quin has gathered, Angel Dust is Val's favorite. He feels bad for him. Valentino treats him horribly, he can only imagine what it's like to be his personal pet.

"Little slutbunny, get to work," Valentino hands Quin a script and walks away, only after blowing his smoke in Quin's face. He refrains from letting out a sigh, and walks over to the rest of the actors. 

As he's reading the script, his mind wanders. After this week, he won't have a place to stay anymore. Those fuckheads are evicting him. He thinks back to that news interview with what's her name, and he remembers seeing that Angel Dust was a patron there, surprisingly enough. He decides he may as well ask about it, see if he can work his way into getting a place to stay for now. The rent must be cheaper, right?

"Angel Dust," Quin walks up to him as Angel is reading his script.

Angel Dust looks up, "Yes?"

"That Has-Been Motel or whatever, how much is the rent? I assume it must be lower if they're trying to 'save' sinners or some kind of bullshit like that," Quin asks with a somewhat annoyed tone to his voice, as if he thinks the whole idea is stupid.

"It's actually free. Why, are you wanting to be rehabilitated?" Angel laughs.

"Oh, fuck no. I want a cheaper place to stay, these drugs are expensive," he laughs back.

"Oh, tell me about it. That's exactly why I'm staying there," Angel and Quin have the first real conversation they've ever had. 

After the shoot is over, Angel asks if Quin wants to come over and see the hotel, but mainly to do some drugs with him. "Oh hell yeah. But I'm not gonna be the only one sharing. You better have something to offer too."

"Oh, of course I got shit to offer. Just you wait and see," Angel and Quin walk out of the studio together, stopping by Quin's place to grab the good shit then heading to the hotel.