Chapter 3 - Six Months??

A few days had passed and Quin was officially moved in. Angel Dust and Quin are sitting on the couch talking to each other when Alastor plays a commercial for the hotel on the TV. Once it's over, Quin can't stop himself from laughing, which caused Vaggie to shoot him a dirty look. It was horrible. It painted the hotel in a terrible light. Charlie, Vaggie, and Alastor talk about the commercial and how it could use a little, adjustment. Alastor seems to get frustrated as the conversation progresses. Angel Dust raises his hand.

"If you're filming a commercial, can I suggest that you take better advantage of the talented celebrities you have right here," he smiles and points to the himself and Quin.

"You guys are porn stars," Vaggie responds, unamused.

"Famous porn stars! We'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in," he says with a coy smile.

"We are not filming a porn as a commercial," Vaggie sounds adamant about this.

"Why not? Sex sells, and we got the bodies for sex," Quin chirps in.

Charlie also discourages the idea. After a bit of back and fourth between the three of them, Charlie steps away to take a phone call. Suddenly, she starts singing. Something about it being a happy day in hell or some shit like that.

"Just, don't sing to them," Vaggie says as Charlie runs out of the hotel.

"Oh that bitch is halfway down the street," Angel laughs as he speaks.

"Is she-"

"Oh, she's dancing," Angel takes a sip from his drink.

"What an odd character," Quin says. He reminds her too much of how he used to be. He doesn't like it.

A little while later, Vaggie insists on everyone making a new commercial. It doesn't go well, to say the least. For whatever reason, she's unhappy with Quin and Angel's performance. She says their too "horny" and "flirty". It's not only them that's making it difficult to film the new commercial though. Husker and Nifty aren't helping either. Vaggie says she'll "fix it in post", whatever the fuck she means by that.

Half an hour later, Quin is sitting on his bed, scrolling through media on his phone. As he scrolls, he sees a post about his fashion show. He looks at the comments, and as he scrolls, he comes across one comment that sticks out to him.

"he's too pretty for hell :0" 

He turns off his phone and lays down. He lets out a sigh. He rolls over and buries his face in pillow. If only they knew.

Suddenly, he finds himself being teleported downstairs. He's standing in front of Vaggie with everyone else as a bunch of filming equipment comes out of thin air. He's magically changed into a different outfit along with everyone else. And hot damn, he's looking quite snazzy. 

"Alright everyone, let's make a fucking commercial," Vaggie says with a big ass grin. 

"Where did all of this come from?" Quin looks around, incredibly confused.

"Oh, I just pulled a few strings," Alastor smiles like he always does.

Who the fuck is this guy? Despite his concerns, he knows better than to question Alastor aloud. This guy seems like he's got power, wonder why I've never heard of him.

 After filming the commercial, which Quin thinks went quite well, they wait eagerly for Charlie to come home. 

"So, uh, husker is it? Why are you here? What's your story" Quin asks as Husker is cleaning some bottles by the bar.

"That's none of your business. Just know I wouldn't be here by choice. I have better things to do than listen to you all bitch and moan," Husker doesn't even bother to look up at Quin.

"Fine then, asshole," Quin rolls his eyes. "I was just trying to make fucking conversation." He angrily walks over to Angel dust who's siting on the couch, invested in some show. "What are you up to?"

"Huh? Oh, just watching this stupid ass show," Angel responds. It's produced by VoxTek, and it's a show he's seen before. It's a spin-off of "Yeah I Fucked Your Sister, So What?".

Quin laughs. "What is this one? There's so many spin-offs of the original."

"This is 'Yeah I fucked your brother, so what?'. I think this one is better than the original," Angel looks at Quin and motions for him to come join him on the sofa. 

"Oh really? Somehow I haven't seen this one. I'm surprised this wasn't the first spin-off that they made." The boys continue to talk about the many, many VoxTek shows until Charlie comes home. Vaggie drags over Charlie.

"Alastor pulled some strings, and it's about to air," Vaggie brings Charlie over to the couch. At this point, Quin and Angel were sitting on the floor.

"I pulled a few limbs too, ha ha ha!" Alastor seems to enjoy his own joke.

"Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?" Charlie looks around at everyone.

"Yeah. One of my better performances, if I do say so myself," Angel smirks at Charlie.

"That's... That's amazing," Charlie's eyes begin to well up with tears.

"SHH! It's starting," Angel interjects. 

As the commercial begins to play, it's interrupted by a news segment. According to them, the extermination is coming in six months. Six, months? Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck. They have yet to find me over the last 4 exterminations, but, with them changing the deadline now, what's to stop them from changing it again? Oh shit, are they looking for me?

"Hey! HEY! Quin!" Quin comes back to reality to Angel waving his hand in front of his face. "What do you think about this?" Angel repeats himself now that Quin is actually listening. 

"The extermination?" Quin asks, collecting himself.

"Well no shit."

He lets out a sigh. "I think it's a load of bullshit," Quin looks away. But, it's not surprising. It's what they do. It's what he does.

 "Right? How can they do this to us?" Angel's getting pissed now. Everyone starts talking about how it's unfair when Charlie comes forward with a confession. 

"I... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry guys. This is all my fault," She's in tears.

"What do you mean?" Angel asks, a very concerned look on his face.

"Charlie, can I talk to you in private?" Vaggie doesn't wait for a response. She pulls Charlie to the side.