Chapter 4 - Pet

TW: Sexual assault

"What the fuck did she do to piss off the Angels?" Angel Dust starts talking, but Quin can't focus on his words. He's too distraught.

"I'm going upstairs," he says before walking off. If they find me, they won't just kill me. I've been hiding for years, I can't let them find me. If Charlie is drawing the attention of the Angels, I've got to go. Once he enters his room, he locks the door. He looks at himself in the mirror. He looks at the nubs on his head. He touches them and winces. It no longer hurts, but it's still a painful memory. He takes off his shirt, looking at his bare body. He has chest fluff, just like Angel Dust, but not quite as prominent. His fur is a light, pale pink, with varying markings of a vibrant, dark pink. He pulls out his singular wing. It feels nice, as it needed to stretch, but a feeling of pain also comes forward. He looks at the dark red splattered across his wing, centering from his back. He hold his wing in his hand, remembering bits of his past...

"Hey! You okay in there?" Angel's voice breaks Quin out of his trance. He hides his wing away and puts on his facade again.

"Yeah! I was just getting ready to go out," He smooths over his hair and starts to change into an outfit suitable for a club. "You wanna come along?"

"Of course I fucking do. Where are we going?" Angel jiggles the door handle, but it's locked.

"Oh, let me get that for you," While still only in undergarments, he opens the door for Angel. "I was thinking we could head to that club that's down the street? Life of the Night or something like that?"

"Oh! Night Life, yeah. That's a good one," Angel walks closer to Quin, looking him up and down. "You know, we could have a little bit of fun before we head out."

Quin stops getting dressed. "Oh, what kind of fun?" He plays into it, seeing no harm in having those kind of relations with Angel. After all, he is kind of hot. And, it's not like it'd be the first time.

"You know, the kind where I get to play with," Angel runs his hand down Quin's chest, "Something." 

Quin grabs Angels hand, moving it right over the something he's talking about. "This?"

"Oh yeah, daddy~" Angel moans out. 

Quin laughs. "You know, you can cut the act with me," 

Angel's face changes to an emotion Quin can't read for a brief moment, then he laughs as well. "What, you don't like being called daddy?"

"I'm more of a switch than a straight up dom," Quin's grasp gets tighter on Angel's wrist. "But, that doesn't mean I don't like to have my fun."

He pushes Angel down onto the bed. Angel wraps his arms around Quin's back as they begin to make out. His hands go up and down his back, until Angel's hands brush over his scar. Quin lets out something similar to a growling sound, which Angel misinterprets and moans back. Quin grabs Angel's hands, pinning him to the bed. Angel's breath hics. 

"That was fucking hot," He looks up at Quin with lustful eyes. Quin shakes the feeling and they begin to make out. It's not long before both of their clothes are on the floor again. This time feels different that the last, but Quin can't place his finger on it. Maybe it's because they're both sober? Either way, they both sound like they're having a good time.

After they're both finished, they head out to the club. Quin is dressed in a sexy black and red dress. He is looking to get high out of his fucking mind. Both him and Angel find a group to mingle into, most of them mesmerized by the two stars in front of them. At some point throughout the night, Angel disappears. Quin is concerned at first, but he is quickly distracted again. As he continues to get high out of his mind, he sees Valentino across the club. Oh shit. 

"Oh darling, you are just so beautiful," Valentino speaks as he blows his smoke into the faces of the girls next to him. Velvet is with him. The situation just got even worse. What in the hell is she doing here? She never goes out to clubs. Quin starts to panic. He pushes the guy that currently brushing his hand up his thigh off of him and starts to make his way out of the club.

"Oh? Is that my little slutbunny?" Valentino's words drip with poison as his voice sounds throughout the club. Quin keeps walking, hoping to avoid the whole situation.

"Don't ignore him, you fucking rabbit," Velvette's words stop him dead in his tracks. The club suddenly goes quiet. 

"Don't call me that," Quin mutters out with a bit of defiance and anger.

"What was that, pet?" A chain suddenly forms around Quin's neck, pulling him toward Velvette.

"N-Nothing, I'm sorry," His voice goes soft as fear begins to take hold of his body. He is suddenly painfully sober. All he wanted to do was forget about all of this bullshit for one night. One fucking night. A familiar feeling of helplessness washes over him. As Velvette pulls of him closer, she get's right in his face. 

"You do not disrespect me or any of the Vees. You should know better than to misbehave, rabbit," She throws him to the floor. "Now, grovel."

Quin gets down and does exactly as she said. He knows better than to act out of line again. He's given up. There's no changing the mistakes he's made. 

"Good slutbunny," Valentino grabs him by his ponytail. Velvette laughs at him. Valentino pulls Quin in for a kiss. Tears well up in Quin's eyes. He doesn't resist. Valentino takes advantage of his body. Fear and pain overwhelm Quin. Everything becomes a blur as Velvette allows Valentino to have his way with Quin, At this point, he is nothing but a joke to the Vees. They see him as a more of a toy than a human being. Velvette allows both Vox and Valentino to do horrible things to him. Quin just wishes this hell will be over soon. Hopefully, they'll find him this extermination. Maybe, if he stays at that stupid hotel, the angels will kill him and end this misery.