Chapter 14 - Memories

Tw: Violence

"Look's like you could use some help," Lucifer starts to sing, but Quin tunes him out. He's had enough of this man already. 

Lucifer and Alastor go back and fourth, trying to win over Charlie. Now, Quin doesn't exactly agree with Alastor's method of pissing off Lucifer by trying to take the spot of Charlie's dad, mainly because he's manipulating Charlie. But, at least Alastor has supported her, instead of treating her like a child and being absent from her life.

"Other's say that in your needy hour, there's no substitute for PURE ANGELIC POWER!" Lucifer pulls out his wings and starts to fly. Quin stares at Lucifer in horror. His wings remind Quin way too much of the Seraphim's. Quin's hands start to shake. He begins to panic. He runs off into a bathroom.

He can't control his breathing. 

"We should be able to talk about killing those sick sinner little bitches. It's a matter of pride, really. They earned damnation, so why can't we have a little fun?" Adam's voice echoes throughout his head.

Stop it.

"This is some sick kind of joke of yours, right Adam? It's not funny," His own words echo as well.

I said, stop it!

Tears are starting to stream down his face. He can't breathe. The world is spinning. Suddenly, he's right back where he was 5 years ago. 

He couldn't believe what he had heard. Adam, Lute, and other angel's go down and slaughter people? No, he must be misunderstanding the situation. "Who? Who do you kill?" he had a demanding tone in his voice. He was starting to attract some attention now. 

"Uh..." Adam looked around, unaware of what to do to get out of this situation. Suddenly, him, Adam, and Lute were all teleported. They suddenly stood in front of the great Seraphim.

Sebastion spoke up, "Seraphim! You have to hear this! Adam and Lute go down-"

"Ha! You fucking idiot! You think telling her is gonna do anything?" Adam and Lute started laughing.

"What... What are you talking about?" Sebastion began to tremble in fear. No...

"I'm sorry, Sebastion. But you've learned information you weren't supposed to know, thanks to their recklessness," she shot a dirty look at Adam and Lute. "If I have your word that you won't tell anyone, I can let you return to your other activities."

Sebastion sat for a moment, anger taking over him. How the fuck is this okay? "Who? Who are you killing?! Answer me!"

"Sebastion-" The Seraphim attempted to defuse the situation.

"No! Answer me! Are you killing human souls?" He shouted out.

"No, we kill filthy sinners. They'll burn until we kill them again. Really, we're showing them mercy. They should be thankful," Lute spoke up. Adam agreed.

The Seraphim started to lose her composure. "You idiots! Stop talking!" Lute and Adam shut up instantly. "They are right, however. We are showing them mercy. Hell is a horrible place-"

"Are you serious? No! That is not mercy! You're... You're... You're killing souls!" He was at a loss for words.

"Hell is facing an issue of overpopulation-"

"No! There is no excuse to kill souls, souls like me! What if I ended up in hell because I made one mistake? I almost killed myself several times, and that would've put me down there-" Sebastion was passionate, almost on the verge of tears from anger.

"But you didn't. That's the difference Sebastion. You made the right choices and that's why you're up here," The Seraphim spoke, trying to calm him down. She put her arm on his shoulder.

He flings her arm off of him. "Don't touch me! You.. You murderers!" He backs up and starts to put up his arms in a defensive manner.

"Oh, that's a shame," The Seraphim backed up and fixed her sleeves. "Well, I'm sorry to do this, Sebastion. But we can't have you running around, running your mouth. Adam, take care of him."

"Gladly," venom permeated through out his words. Him and Lute walked threateningly towards Sebastion. Sebastion backed up until his back hit a wall. Well, shit. This is the end of the road. He closed his eyes, and prepared to be killed again.

"Oh, I won't kill you. No, I'll do much worse," he laughed as Sebastion opened his eyes and looked at Adam with fear. "If you care so much about those dammed sinners, then you can join them." His smile oozed malice as he opened a portal to hell. Sebastion stared with horror as Lute grabbed him by the neck and held him over the portal.

"Before I drop you, I'll give you one final gift," Lute smiled a soft smile, before it turned into a sadistic grin as she took her sword and severed one of his wings, splattering his blood over the other one. Sebastion screamed from the pain. She then cut his bunny ears and completely severed his tail. All that was left was stumps where his ears had been, and a nasty wound on his back.

"Ha! Did you see his face?" She looked at Adam, and fucking laughed. "See you during extermination, fucker." Lute dropped him into hell. 

Quin is sobbing violently. He can't seem to calm down. That scene is playing over and over again in his mind. 

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. "You okay in there?" It's Angel's voice.

He can't calm down his breathing enough to speak. He's just sitting there on the ground, curled up into a ball. 

"I'm coming in," Angel says gently. He opens the door and sees Quin. He immediately drops to his knees to be level with Quin. "Hey, hey, shhhh. It's gonna be okay."

Quin starts to sob even harder. He leans into Angel, letting Angel comfort him. Angel doesn't ask what's going on, he just holds Quin until he stops crying. Once Quin has calmed down enough, Angel asks him a question. "Do you wanna try and head back out there?"

Quin takes a deep breath in. He lets it out slowly. "Yeah." He smooths over his hair and stands up. So does Angel. Quin pulls Angel into a hug. "Thank you..." he says softly.

"You're welcome," Angel hugs him back.