𝟎𝟎𝟏

Ok, I'm kinda freaking out right now because I just found out that I got the part of Ariel Monroe in the new PJO disney plus series.

What the fuck even is life.

I lay in my white fluffy sheets hugging me and can't help but smile up to the ceiling of my bedroom and squeal like a little girl. It had been my dream ever since I first read the books back in year four after my teacher had recommended them.

It was love at first sight. There she was.

Ariel Monroe.

The girl who built the person I am today. The girl who taught me to be tough and strong. The girl that comforted me when I cried and made me happy when I needed it most. The girl that taught me that being girly and being into fashion or pink things don't make you weak and dumb.

She is my person.

But just one teeny tiny tiny problem... I don't think I'm what the fans will be expecting to play her. My stomach erupts in unsettling butterflies as the gears in my head turn into overdrive as I start to panic thinking about the possible upset of the fans.

I'm a sixteen year old girl from the depths of Colombia's valley de cocora and the mountains of Lebanon. My curly chestnut mane runs down my shoulders in dainty ringlets framing my oval like face. The tan complexion that blesses my body like sweet honey accompanied by my burnt sienna eyes sprinkled with emerald specs. I don't possess pools of aquamarine clear seas or have skin as white as daisies.

They won't notice will they?

Rick said he picked me for my personality and how I resemble Ariel personally, so it shouldn't be a problem I hope.

You'll be fine Aaliyah, just calm the hell down girl.

I'm supposed to be meeting the rest of the cast tomorrow for our first table read and here I am at 2:00 AM over thinking.

So fun.

I should just get some sleep and worry about this later. The last thing i want tomorrow is to be sleepy and grumpy on my first day for fucks sake.

That's it.

Sleep.

But maybe one more episode of Gilmore Girls is okay.

Then sleep.

(she in fact did not just watch one more episode)

──★ ˙ ̟🎤 !!

●○○○

●○○○

○●○○

○●○○

Liked by walker.scobell, aryansimhadri, leahsavajeffries and 7534 others ♡                   2642 💬

@aaliyah.ayadd<3    You drool when you sleep 🌊🔱🌄

23 hours ago

View all comments

𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬

forever ˣ always159 ♥︎

⇄ ◁◁ 𝚰𝚰 ▷▷ ↻

⁰⁰'²⁵ ━━●━━───── ²:³¹

Hey anybody, this is the first official chapter of CIWYW!!!

I'm so sorry it was so short but my first time writing and publishing on here so i'm still trying to get the hang of things so bare we me pls guys🙏🏼😔

And please, don't be a silent reader!! I love comments and find them so funny so please leave some. It would be really encouraging and don't forget to vote 💌

What do we think of Aaliyah so far???

Stay safe babes xx

-١٥٧٤♡ Ray