𝟎𝟏𝟐

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝐁𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐞 𝐚, 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞

❝𝟓𝟎 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭❞

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。

It was the day of the Percy Jackson series premiere and I was going to literally shit myself from nerves.

I am freaking the fuck out.

But at the same time I was so excited to get all dressed up, my favourite thing in the world.

Currently, I was getting my hair straightened and blown out to be put into a slick back middle part teased to give it some volume.My dress was white shimmering with a kind of butterfly like transparent neckline and fell to my mid thigh. It went straight down, backless.

Ugh it has my heart.

I paired it with silver sparkly heels that were decorated with glitter butterflies around the tie that went up my mid calves.

My makeup was pale pink with siren eyeliner shaping my hazel eyes menacingly.

"Aaliyah we have an hour before we leave!" My manager Katie hollered across the hotel room.

It was time to do this.

──★ ˙ ̟🎤 !!

"Aaliyah!"

"Miss.Ayadd over here please!"

"Oh my god Aaliyah can i please have a photo?"

"Aaliyah!"

Flashing lights blinded my vision as I stepped out of the black car carefully helped down by my dad.

I smiled toothly towards all the fans lined up outside and the cameras waving, "Hi you guys!"

All the fans screamed in response making me chuckle as I waddled to the fans grabbing all the pens and signing anything and everything they wanted me to.

I reached a 14 year old looking girl who was in literal tears, making me run over and offering her the biggest hug as I whimpered, "aww don't cry please babe!"

"I love you so much you saved me liyah oh my god i can't believe it" she cried into my shoulder tightly.

"Stop, don't I can't cry right now, you know I'm an ugly crier girl" making her let out a half laugh half sob.

We pulled apart as I signed her 'teenager level 16' and my debut vinyls also posed for a selfie with me throwing up a peace sign smiling.

"I love you so much, thank you for your support. It means the world to me, mwah!" I said quickly before being told I needed to head inside, blowing the girl a kiss.

I had just arrived at the MET where I could see everybody already on the blue carpet posing.

Leah looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous and we kinda had a little matching butterflysih theme going on and her beautiful hair out in all its natural glory.

My queen, for real.

Then there was my other best friend, ms Dior looking hot as per usual with a red silk corset dress and her curls cascading down her back as she threw up her hands in a 'i love you' sign, her go to pose that had slowly indoctrinated us all im afraid.