𝟎𝟎𝟐

"𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞"

❝𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧❞

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。

The sun lathered my honey skin brightly shining down on me as my hazel eyes scanned rapidly around the evermore trees and terrains passing by outside the car window. My stomach churned all weird as the flight of butterflies started to erupt as my mothers car edged closer to the Percy Jackson set location.

It was the first day of filming and we were set to film in Camp-Half Blood today.

I anxiously tugged on the gold rings decorating my freshly done pastel pink nails, for once not caring if I would chip them. As if my mother in the driver seat read my mind she intertwined our hands resting them on the glovebox between us.

I let out a shaky breath, not knowing where to target my anxiety, instantly bouncing my right leg up and down.

Much better.

Suddenly, my mothers sweet voice flooded my ears, "Habibti, you'll be fine you've earned this Lulu." (my love)

"I know mama, it's just what if they think i'm hard to work with or the cast doesn't like me or-" I responded before i was cut off.

"Aaliyah Ammar Ayadd don't you dare say those things. You are such a strong, considerate and easy going girl. They'll love you baby." She said as she warmly smiled, giving my hand a quick kiss that was still engulfed with her own.

I nodded, giving her a tight smile, trying my best to believe her.

God, I hope you're right mum.

──★ ˙ ̟🎤 !!

I grabbed my backpack full of all my stuff I thought I needed for a day on set: extra clothes, my airpods, my phone, girl necessities, etc.

As my mum kissed the top of my head with curly ringlets resting on top in a messy bun, letting me know that she was going to talk to Walker's mum I think?

I'm not sure honestly I was too zoned out in my thoughts to hear everything but nodded and informed her I'd be making my way over to hair and makeup.

I approached my trailer with my name plastered on the front door, taking a quick snap of it smiling to myself as I let myself in putting all my stuff down and now actually heading over to hair and makeup.

The first person I saw there was Leah getting her hair braided. She looked so pretty as the dark box braids cascaded down her back.

Leah was so sweet when I met her for the chemistry read a year ago and then again a few months ago when the casting was announced.

But for some reason, there was a little voice in my head questioning if she even remembered me or liked me enough to say hi.

Should I say hi first? Or maybe i should just walk in a and si-

"Oh my gosh Lee! Girl hi! I missed you so much, how have you been?"

Thankfully Leah cut off my overthinking sweetly with open arms.

"Leah! I've missed you so much too! I've been good but honestly so busy with recording for real." I said as I met her warm hug giggling.

"Stop i was literally just blasting Breakin Dishes on god ask Ashley," she pointed to the hair stylist who just gave us a hearty laugh nodding in confirmation.