𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝

❝𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐀❞

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。

I was currently super excited because today was the day of the Lotus Casino scenes.

That means filming with Lin who also happened to be my godfather.

 Him and my dad were super close friends in the broadway industry and stayed that way ever since he helped him put his musical out into the world.

I grew up around theatre and musicals. It's what developed my voice and my love for acting. Seeing Lin every show giving it his all as well as the rest of the cast.

I knew the entire Hamilton soundtrack by heart before I was ten.

Till this day is still my biggest achievement not even comparing with my VMA for best album of the year.

The trio and I were all waiting for Lin to finish with the wardrobe so we could start filming.

"Lee!"

I whipped my head around at the sudden yell of my name to see a bright eyed smile radiate off of Sebastian, Lin's son, running towards me full speed.

"Sebby!" I exclaimed, not helping my grin spread across my glossed lips as I ran to meet him with a hug spinning him around.

I closed my eyes savouring his hug as it had been forever since I last saw the child I considered my little brother.

"Daddy's here too Lee!" He said smiling.

"I know isnt it so cool buddy?" I confirmed tickling him, making him erupt in a fit of giggles.

Letting Sebastain down I turned back to my friends who watched us with admiration. Sebastian intertwined our hands, noticing the three new faces.

"Sebby this is Walker, Aryan and Leah," I softly pointed out as he gave them all a shy wave from behind my legs which he clung onto for comfort.

"Hey bud how are you doin?" Walker asked, offering a high five which Seb met with a small smile gracing his lips.

"You're Percy Jackson right?" The child asked, looking up with wide eyes.

"Yea I am!" Walker chuckled, giving me a warm look in awe.

I would never get tired of seeing the admiration in his eyes when he realised that he actually impacts peoples lives with his work. He always plays it off the fact he's THE Percy Jackson but i know secretly he gets the biggest rush when someone shows interest.

It was cute.

What no aaliyah shut up girl.

"Is that mi estrella I see?" Lin playfully called out as walked towards me with open arms.(my star)

Like father, like son I guess.

"Tio!" I screamed running into his arms. (uncle)

"I missed you," I mumbled into his embrace.

"Me too mi hija" He replied, placing a fatherly kiss on the crown of my head. (my daughter)

We pulled apart as he looked at me letting out a dramatic gasp, "Youve grown so much you're nearly as tall as me too"