𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬

𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

❝𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭❞

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。

It was the official opening night of the Eras Tour.

I was in my dressing room getting my hair and makeup done as Walker sat behind me on the couch on his phone, hand filled with friendship bracelets given to him by some fans on his way in.

He had come earlier than all the others insisting that he needed to be my bodyguard, leaving the part out where he found out that there was unlimited oreos in my dressing room.

But I didn't mind at all.

My first tour outfit consisted of this black sparkly corset like dress with a matching black lace wrap reaching my mid thigh. The salient part about it was the heart carving in the middle of my chest decorated with rhinestones.

Just my type of outfit.

My curls were currently getting blown out and put in curlers and my makeup artist tilted my chin up to apply my lipliner. My hazel eyes found the Hollywood mirror in front of me to catch Walker's wrist placed prominently on his phone prominently, the bracelet with my name on it.

Cute.

"Lee, the groups supposed to be on the way, they'll be here in fifteen," he informed me.

I invited all of my percy jackson family to opening night because their excitement and pride was too cute and I wanted to show my appreciation in any way I could.

"Ok walk," I replied softly as my makeup artist playfully glared at me for speaking whilst she was applying my lip products, making me crack a toothy grin at her before resuming.

I had gone to get changed into my outfit before coming out to Walker who snapped his head up as I walked through the door shyly.

Instantly his baby blues went wide with what I hoped was astonishment. He stood up immediately packing his phone away in his pocket as his mouth was agape, making his way towards me.

I placed my hand behind my back so he wouldn't see me fidgeting with my ring in anxiousness of what he was going to say about my look.

Fuck, was it too slutty?

I knew I shouldn't have worn this stupid outfit it made me look older, he probably thinks i'm too provocative or-

"Angel, you look gorgeous. Like really gorgeous. Just- wow i actually don't know what to say," He breathed starting deeply into my doe eyes looking up at him.

"Thanks walk" I replied sweetly but internally losing my fucking mind.

"The guys are here if you want to go or if not we can chill here i dont mind" he suggested.

"Yeah lets go" I beamed.

──★ ˙ ̟🎤 !!