𝟎𝟏𝟔

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬, "𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲"

❝𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧❞

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。

OK DISCLAIMER I'M NOT A SPANISH SPEAKER AND I LITERALLY USED A TRANSLATING WEBSITE I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF IT IS LITERALLY GIBBERISH TO MY SPANISH SPEAKERS FORGIVE ME 🙏🏼

I was in our hotel room getting ready as my hair stylist Jenna finished up my half up half down hairstyle for a day full of interviews with the cast.

I was dressed in this adorable pink and white cropped polo top and light denim jeans ,accessorised with a pink Chanel necklace, gold hoop earrings and gold rose bracelet.

My nails were also painted a french tip baby pink almond shaped and hearts drawn on the tips, topped with pink Valentino platform heels for shoes.

My makeup was light and clean but noticeable with my eyes coated with a pink shadow and my eyelashes curled and looking long and more luscious than ever.

My lips were lined with a dark lip pencil and gloss wiping over them making them glisten.

I really did feel like Aphrodite's daughter, confidence radiated off of my face.

I absolutely adored my outfit, it screamed 'Ariel' and luckily I loved everything she was.

But deep down I secretly hoped a certain somebody would think so too, that being Walker.

Pink butterflies filled my stomach and I got that good anxious feeling I couldn't quite describe coursing through my body just at the thought of him viewing me as pretty.

My cheeks felt tinted and I quickly fanned my face in an effort to not turn completely maroon before the interviews.

My manager, Katie, quickly ushered me out of the hotel room as she informed me that we needed to go right this minute to meet Leah, aryan and walker in the lobby to take our car to BuzzFeed's studio.

As we were riding down the elevator I had gotten a text from Leah.

The elevator dinged and we walked out to see the boys laughing their asses off and Leah rolling her eyes at them

 It was too early for this.

My mouth cracked into a smile as I saw Leah's eyes light up as she ran to me with her arms open playfully crying as she crushed me into an embrace, "oh thank the lord! You're finally here, I was losing my mind girl,"