𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 '𝐞𝐦

❝𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫❞

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。

Walker

It was the official opening night of Aaliyah's set.

I was on the couch in her dressing room all sprawled out as the group chatted about when they were going to be coming to the venue.

Lee goes on stage in exactly an hour and twenty minutes.

I had come earlier than the others because I really wanted to see Lee in her element for the first time and when she told me about the unlimited Oreos that was just a bonus.

But she didn't need to know that, at least for now.

When we walked in all the fans were so awesome and even gave us these friendship bracelets to the point where my wrist was jam packed with them.

They were all percy jackson themed as well as some with swiftie stuff and Liyaah too.

My favourite was Aaliyah's name.

I don't know, it just felt like i had a piece of her with me at all times, it was comforting knowing i was too pussy to confess any feelings i even felt at all.

She's a pop princess who wouldn't be a little intimidated?

Yeah a gorgeous one.

What the fuck, who even said that?

I furrowed my blonde eyebrows at my inner thoughts before lifting myself on my forearms to look at her getting her makeup done.

Before speaking my blue eyes rapidly scanned her round face. All of the features from the curve of her nose to the highlight decorating her plump rosy cheeks, the flutter of her long and thick lashes coated with mascara they didn't even need. The way her eyebrows arched as she tried her hardest not to move whilst her makeup artist painted on this shiny gloss over her cupid's bow glistening under the Hollywood mirror lights.

She was a goddess and she didn't even know it.

" Lee, the groups supposed to be on the way, they'll be here in fifteen," I declared as her amber eyes lit up as the information flooded her ears.

"Ok walk," she replied gently in the type of tone that can make my heart beat just a little faster, she was so unaware of the effect she had on me with just her fucking voice.

There she went again with that smile that could light up a whole town, doe eyes staring up at her makeup artist in apology for moving during the process.

Walker get a fucking grip man.

She told me she just had to quickly get into her outfit and we could get out of here.

The faint pitter patter of my foot cold be heard as i waited for her to come back, elbows on my knees as i leant forward fixated on reading a random picture that was framed about some shit-