𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧

❝𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭❞

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。

My body couldn't physically function anymore. From being from set in the early hours of the morning to the studio late at night and having no time to even sleep in between i was just so drained.

But the show must go on and I was going to look great doing it.

I was currently leaning my head on Walker's shoulder as we sat criss cross on the floor of the set of The Tunnel of Love.

"Guys we're ready for you now", Anders hollered from the life boat on the water.

I groaned dramatically as I dug my face deeper into Walker's flannel covered shoulder.

"Cmon Princess we gotta go or Anders will kick our asses", He said playfully resting his head on top of my own.

"I don't wannaaaa" i whined like a five year old child.

"The quicker we get this done the quicker you can take a nap Lou" He reminded.

"I hate it when you're right," I mumbled.

I glared up at him as he stood up offering his two hands which I reluctantly took helping me back up onto my feet.

He had a boyish glint in his eye as he lowered his face down a bit so he was looking directly at me.

"You love it" He sang as I pushed his face to the side, rolling my eyes and walking off to the lifeboat with him running to catch up with me.

Stupid boy

Walker and I reached the boat we needed to get on to get to the real "tunnel of love boat" but I was more concerned of ruining my costume if I didn't get on this thing correctly and ending up in the moat for an early swim.

Like he was reading my mind, an instant reflex, Walker put out his hand for me to take to get onto the boat. I gladly held it in a tight grip as I squealed in suspense hopping onto the choppy waters.

"Oh thank the lord," I thanked as I held my hand on my heart, eyes closed dramatically making Walker smile at my antics silently.

──★ ˙ ̟🎤 !!

We were doing maybe our third take of Ariel and Percy's conversation on the ride and I was eager to put in all I had into this scene so we could call it a day.

Thankfully, I could see Walker was too.

"Maybe she should've been preparing me better," Percy stated sternly.

Ariel looked at him with a fusion of sympathy and anger. With anger because of the fact that he was doubting himself compared to the selfish gods who he was so much more than.

With sympathy because he just looked really cute all frustrated.

"Maybe she was preparing you, so that when you got to us you wouldn't be like this. And I think you know what I mean, don't look at me like that." Ariel said softly.

"Yeah, I think I do Princess," Percy whispered, looking deep into her eyes that sparkled with pink highlights  in response to her mothers work.

"CUT!"

I snapped out of the trance Walker's indigo eyes held me in tightly as I still felt his gaze lingering on the side of my face.

Like he was trying to dissect every curl that fell, every crevice of my face, the bridge of my nose, tracing my cupid's bow with his gaze.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer, habib," I smirked as I turned towards him.

(beloved one/darling)

"You wish," He scoffed, having no clue what she just said in arabic. For all he knew she was probably just cussing him out as per usual whenever she caught him doing something stupid.

"You're just obsessed with me and boy i understand" I shrugged innocently.

Wait a damn minute.

Light Bulb is flashing again.

He got that boyish look that I like in a man.....

He's so obsessed with me and boy i understand

Boy, I understand......

And i aint gotta tell him

I think he knows

I think he knows

"Walker we need to get the fuck off this boat thingy right now," I gasped slightly tapping him violently.

Aaliyahs appearance this chap but you can imagine anything you'd like!!<3

𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬

forever ˣ always159 ♥︎

⇄ ◁◁ 𝚰𝚰 ▷▷ ↻

⁰⁰'²⁵ ━━●━━───── ²:³¹

Hey guyssss a double update two days in a row?????

Im literally just in a good mood today cause i got my business and earth science quizzes i took back and i am literally so happy with what i got so i thought why not reward you guys too

As always, don't be a silent reader! And drop your oneshots and scenarios that you'd love to see walliyah play out.

I love walliyah sm my babies fr

Stay safe everyone i love you guys xx

-١٥٧٤♡ Ray