𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭❞

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。

It was officially my last day on set.

My last day not knowing if we were even going to get renewed.

My last day being Ariel Monroe for all I know.

My last scene was when Ariel gives Percy her gold chain that was gifted by her mother, Aphrodite as good luck before he battled Ares.

But more importantly she also gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"What are you doing?" Percy asked softly as Ariel took off her gold chain that hung loosely around her neck carefully.

"You're gonna need all the luck you can get Waterboy." She replied with a small smile that masked her true anxiety due to one of her best friends about to go into battle with Ares, THE god of war.

Ariel came close to the son of Poseidon placing the necklace on his own neck, feeling his hot breath against her cheek as he tilted his head to look sternly into her side profile, admiring her beauty.

"You don't have to princess re-"

"Perce please, don't make this harder than it has to be" She pleaded with her hazel eyes drowning in his watercolour ones.

She then gently placed her hand on his shoulder for support as she placed a short sweet kiss on his cheek.

Pulling away back to stand next to Grover and Annabeth staring at the ground, hands stuffed in her jeans back pockets while his eyes were still on her.

They were always on her.

"Let's finish this," Percy said, looking between the three of his best friends.

CUT!

Applause erupted throughout the beach house set flooding my ears, cheeks still flushed from the scene we had just filmed.

All four of us clapped along smiling at one another as Rick came towards me putting his arm firmly around my shoulder holding me close.

"And that ladies and gentlemen is a wrap on Aaliyah Ayadd!"

My vision became blurred as I smiled a toothy grin taking a bow choking out a laugh.

"Speech!" Crew members shouted in a small chant in encouragement.

"Shit you guys love putting me on the spot! Well, guys um we did it!," I laughed as everyone applauded and whistled.

"This experience has been one that I will forever treasure in my heart. I want to thank Rick for believing in me that I could even do this no matter the odds against us." I thanked as he took my hand into his, giving it a squeeze in encouragement.

I want to thank all of you guys for putting up with me everyday and my amazing outtakes that I know made all of you guys laugh, don't even lie," I pointed menacingly at all the crew who had smiles painted on all their faces as I remembered the times I would laugh uncontrollably and all my 'that's what she said' jokes between takes.