3. Sophie's POV

"Woah, back the T-rex up." Sophie heard Keefe say. She didn't respond. She couldn't respond. Why was her human mom standing in front of her? What was happening?

The only thing Sophie wanted to do in that moment was curl into a Sophie-ball and pretend like this wasn't happening. But she couldn't do that, not yet. She needed to hear Elysian's answer to her accusation.

"Hello, Sophie. How long has it been? One year? Two? Eh, who's counting? It's so lovely to see you again. How's Ella?"

At that comment, Sophie knew she should have felt her tied up emotions begin to unravel, but no. Nothing. Sophie was already starting to hate Elysian's Silencing ability. Instead, she asked her mother, "Who are you? What are you doing?"

"Well, as I said earlier, my name is Elysian. You know me as Emma Foster. And as for what I'm doing, I think I've already covered that part. Now, you asked me earlier why I said that Keefe was my greatest creation. This is the final step in a decade long plan, and all of the pieces are finally clicking into place. The first step was you, Sophie. I hid in the midst of the Black Swan, planting ideas into their minds. The rest of you may know me as my alias, Wraith." A few of them gasped at that. "It took time, but eventually, I became so powerful, that my blinking was no longer blinking. It was vanishing. Vanishing makes for the perfect disguise, especially when you need to sneak around."

"Wouldn't you agree with me, Biana?"

Not as bad of a cliffhanger as before (ur welcome) but still, why did Elysian say Biana's name?! (I know why cause I'm the author but I like to pretend I don't know; wait, that might be a tiny bit true cause I have no storyline like plot thingy but I'll figure it out along the way anyways see ya!)