6. Keefe's POV

Keefe didn't have much time to process Elysian's plans, because after hearing them, Sophie promptly fell to the ground.

"I suggest one of you call for your healer friend, Elwin. This is a lot of information for Sophie to process, and her brain is probably overloading." Elysian started to walk up to Sophie, but Keefe stepped in her path.

"Stay away from her!" He shouted, holding out his arm. "Fitz, call for Elwin! Marella, Biana, come help Sophie. And Maruca, shield!" Almost instantaneously, Maruca held out her hands, but nothing happened.

"I can't!" Maruca exclaimed. "She's a Silencer, remember?"

Keefe cursed.

"It's alright everyone, I'll leave. But before I go, I have an offer for you. A truce, if you will. I won't kill you next time that I see you, and you join my side." Elysian made it sound like it was a legitimate offer.

"Never!" Keefe shouted at her. "We will never join you!"

"Alright, alright, no need to be loud. But be warned, next time I see you, if you don't join my side, you will all die. You, your friends, your family. Everyone. Goodbye!" Elysian held up a leaping crystal that Keefe hadn't noticed was in her hand, and light leaped away. Which left Keefe and his friends sitting there, all thinking the same thing.

Marella was the one to break the silence by asking what was on all of their minds. 

"What now?"

K, so before you move on, if you need to do school, sleep, eat, stuff like that, u might wanna do it here, cause it's not that dire a time in the story right now, and I've been finding that times like this are kinda rare. If not, don't worry, I'm the same way! (one time, I stayed up till 3 in the morning finishing a fanfic that I had started that night, it was 7 hours total) anyways, see you soon!

(Also, I just want to say, I can't believe this thing has so many reads! At the time of writing this, I have over 100. That's awesome! I hope u guys are enjoying the story.)