CHAPTER TWO

ALYSSA'S POV

It's darker when we come out of the house, dressed to go to club as we planned. We heads to her car and get in, put on the seatbelts. Then, Jane looks at me.

"And you". She begins while I listen attentively like she want to say something good out. "Make sure you drink slowly. I don't have the energy to carry anybody".

I burst out laughing immediately she finish her words.

"Was it because I was drunk for a night and you were the one who brought me home? Are you not the one that get drunk and don't know if you are still existing. Have always be the one who bring you home anytime we go out to club".

"Okay Okay. We shall see tonight".

I laughs again because I know she would be the one.

She starts the car and says "Which club do you have in mind?"

"Yeah, I remember . Chris called me why we haven't been coming?"

"Oh! Let's go there. I miss him. So, let's have a crazy night!" She shouts

"Yes". I shout along and play the music immediately and it's so loud. We begins to sing along the song and dance small to it as Jane drives us away.

We get to the club and get down. It's a bit busy outside. We walks in with too much excitement. Its bustling when we come in and everyone just having fun like they don't care. They are enjoying the night like it's there last night. Immediately, Jane begins to dance, quickly she has found a partner she is dancing with.

I pull her back. "Hey calm down. We have all the night. Let's say Hi to Chris". I says to her ear.

She remembers "Oh yeah! Chris"

We get to know Chris when we came here together and sat at the bar counter. He was amazed with our friendship and that got him close to us and we became friends. We only see when we come here and maybe when we see outside here.

We manage to find our way through the crowd to get to the bar counter.

"Chris". We chorus his name together when we see him at the bar counter, attending to someone.

"Oh my". He is surprise to see us. "Alyssa. Jane". We laugh as we sit down.

Chris open his mouth to say something but Jane slap the table fast which makes him close his mouth.

"Before anything, get us our usual".

"Oh sure". He nods laughing with me before he leaves.

Jane looks at the crowd and jumping from her seat as she sings along the song playing and dance. I just keep on laughing as I watches her.

Then, Chris come with our usual. It's Budweiser. Jane quickly pour herself a drink and gulp it fast.

"Babe, calm down". I said as I watch her with Chris.

Jane laughs immediately she stop drinking. "I really want to be high. It's been long".

Chris turn to me.

"What happened? You guys stopped coming here for some months. I know you go to different clubs but you didn't even come here".

"We were so busy". I lied. Those times I was going through an heartbreak. It was kinda tough and Jane stayed by me, comforting me.

"We didn't go to any clubs for some months". Jane continues while I take my drinks.

"Really? Good to see you again".

"Same here. We missed you and how's the girl? I asked when I stops drinking.

"We are doing pretty well".