CHAPTER TWELVE

ALYSSA'S POV

Daniel texts says "It's you. Alyssa Smith".

I gasps, covering my mouth and looks at him. "Daniel?" PretendingI didn't know it was him. "Really?"

"Really?"

"What?" I take off my hand from my mouth.

Does he know am lying.

"You don't know I was the one?"

Oh thank goodness. He doesn't know.

"Yes". I shouts small. "Who could have thought you would be one we have been expecting. Wow, it's really a small world". I says and he laughs.

"You are really funny"

"Really?" I asks slowly.

He stand up from his seat and comes closer and lean forward to me, I take a step back to give a space between us, lean back small, surprise to see him doing this.

"I know your face the moment I saw you". He says and I swallow small. His eyes are mesmerizing. The more I stares at it, the more I fall in love harder with him.

"Do I look different from pictures?" He asks laughing a little as he stand right.

I stand right and chuckles small. "No, I just didn't know". I lie.

"You look pretty Alyssa". He says and that moment, I look dumb, am not expecting that. He laughs at the way am looking.

That laugh bring me back. I laughs small.

"Actually". He stops laughing. "I was about asking if we could see this weekend not knowing am going to meet you here". He laughs again.

"Eh?"

"Can we meet up this weekend?"

"Eh?"

"Alyssa stop this". He says laughing and that makes me laugh small at myself.

I'm just surprise the way it's going.

"Good to meet you here Alyssa and I look forward to our time together".

Honestly, my brain is really shutting down. I don't think this is real. It's my imagination.

***

I walks back to the office. Everyone turns to me as I walks to the seat and sit. I falls my head on the desk.

"Its real Alyssa". I says in my head.

"Alyssa". Susan shakes me and I raise my head up, looking at them. Their expressions tells they want to hear what happened.

I sighs. What should I tell them? The chats on IG? The discussion in his office? I don't know.

I sighs again.

"What happened in there?" Beth asks.

I looks at her.

Is she feeling insecure about it. I should tell them.

"Have known Mr. Daniel Parker before he came here". I says and they all shouts, surprise about the news.

"Really?" Susan asks and I nods.

"Where?"

"Instagram".

Selena gasp.

"Wow" Beth says.

"Was that the reasons you asked about his name from me". Susan says and I nods.

"So what did you talk about?"