CHAPTER TEN

ALYSSA'S POV

My eyes are open before my alarm rings. I rise up and off it. I did not sleep well through the night. My mind is just on Daniel. I take my phone up and goes to Daniel's dm. I stare at my text to his text about him in Florida.

"Really? You are welcome". My texts says, ends with a smiling emoji. I drops my phone and sighs. Daniel is back but why do I feel nervous about it, I shouldn't believe Jane. He is not going to be Dylan Parker.

I get down from the bed and I sluggishly walks to the bathroom to take my bath. I stand in front of the mirror putting on a jean trouser, with a white shirt. I half tuck in.

I put my hair in low bun and add another pearls earrings. I had a little make up on my face. I wear my high heels and take my bags. I walk out of the room.

I do not bother checking on Jane in her room because of the sound of utensils clanking each other I hear.

I comes to the sitting room and see her coming out of kitchen with foods in her hands.

"Hello, good morning". She says happily.

"Good morning". I walks up to the dining and see her put the food down. It's cheeseburger.

"Have a breakfast before you go".

"You are sweet". I says looking at her, then sit down.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Nervous". I says as I take a bite. Jane laughs, I joins her small. "I don't know why am feeling nervous".

"It's okay". She pats my back.

I finish up eating and Jane sees me off to my car.

"I have a photoshoot today".

"Okay, enjoy your day".

"Yeah and you too". We hugs each other, smiling then release each other.

"Bye".

"Bye". I says waving to her back, as I enters the car and drives away.

***
I breathes out as I stop driving at the car park at work.

"It can't be Daniel". I says before getting down.

I walks into the company, says greetings to staff I meet on my way. I enter into the office and see Susan, Selena and Beth happy as they talks.

"Good morning". I says walking in.

They turns to me saying "Hey".

"What's good?" I asks walking to my seat.

"Susan is just happy about Mr Parker son coming today". Beth says laughing. I laughs.

"I just can't wait to meet him". Susan says jumping happily.

"Me too". Selena says.

I sit down, laughing. "Meeting is starting soon".

"Yeah". Beth says. "Honestly, I can't wait to meet him also". She laughs with others while I looks at my phone.

"Hey, what's this?" Susan says and I looks at her. "You are trying not to feel too excited about this. Have you forgotten we have always talked about the coming of his arrival".

"I'm excited about this". I laughs.

"It's 10. The meeting would start soon".

"I wish I can be there to see him now". Selena cry, laughing.

"Me too". Susan says

I watch them laughing.

An hour later, I stand up and leave the office to take a break while others still working on their computers. I come to the kitchen to take a coffee. I meet Mr. Andrew at the coffee machine, making his coffee, he turns and see me.